Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Bathroom Tiles

Page 1 of 1
I'm having trouble finding inspiration for our bathroom. I have a vision in my head that I have no idea if in real life will work as well as I think. I'm thinking timber look oak tiles on the floor, light concrete grey large format tiles on wall behind freestanding bath and in the shower (same wall is shared) then white large format tiles on the opposite wall. We have two long vertical windows behind either side of the bath which will have black frames and I want tile reveals. The shower and vanity are at opposite ends of the room (it's 5ish metres wide) and the mirror will run the length of the vanity (1.8m). There is a recessed shelving unit next to the shower which I'm thinking will be recycled timber shelves. If anyone has photos of their timber look tiles with grey concrete wall tiles or two differing tile colours would be great to see!

That's pretty much exactly what I have picked for our tiles
We aren't that far along yet but you can check out some photos of the tiles on my blog (addy should be in my signature).

http://bellaviabuild.wordpress.com
Wow KLB that's exactly what was in my head! That pic is perfect thank you!

No problems! We are having a freestanding bath too. Can't wait to see it all together.

http://bellaviabuild.wordpress.com
Me too...looking forward to see your progress pics. Your plans look pretty amazing!

Related
22/05/2023
Urgent!!! Bathroom walls

General Discussion

Render your bathroom walls, two opinions versus the one, makes you wonder.

30/05/2023
Bathroom Puddle flange

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hi Geoff Install Puddle Flange prior to any screed. Puddle flange needs to be flush with the surface so you may need to grind away the surface to achieve this. Also as…

4/06/2023
Bathroom reno - do i need a bathtub

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hello It is good to have a planned bathroom reno to suit your budget and design, living for 10 years I think you need a bathtub

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum