building at seaford meadows

Page 22 of 23
Looks great

our build viewtopic.php?t=87100
another project done next is soil and plants the fun stage

Very cool !!
Wow, I really love this

Cheers can definitely recommend southern scapes

That decking and back garden are glorious! You must be so pleased... I'll have to look up southern scapes, cuz we're having some terracing and pfaff in the back... thanks for the tip!

That's gonna look so good filled with plants!
They were great and quick. Yep plants will soften. It's my own mountain stand on top step and yodel ay hee hoo

It almost makes me wish we needed some kind of retaining but alas, we're on flat ground

You could have some as a feature maybe

Yeah, I would love that.

Buildingnanna, I'll stand on my terracing at the back and we can yodel to each other.

If I have an epic fail at yodelling, I'll fall back on a coo-ee.
Haha awesome so funny I'm downwind too

Drove past and saw your lovely decking in the rain, the other day... are you going to keep oiling it, or do you want it to weather? I love the colour of it...
JayaJaya
Drove past and saw your lovely decking in the rain, the other day... are you going to keep oiling it, or do you want it to weather? I love the colour of it...
Hey jaya thanks will keep oiling it I love how it turned out

Good call, the colour is so alive... looks great against the pots and the house.
When all the green grows it will be luscious!
Any backyard plants chosen yet? Your front yard is looking great! Envious of that beautiful decking.
I walked past your place for the first time on Friday, absolutely love what you've done, especially swooning over the touch of Pink!!! Now my daughter is asking if we can have the same

Hey I stopped getting updates.
Thanks jaya backyard is cactus in the rocks.
Thanks Marshall I love pink don't look too close at the paint work

First day today got my car in the garage scary driveway!

I REALLY like that you painted the bricks in front - I think it looks better than rendered all the way - gives a lot of nice texture. It looks really good!

Used to that driveway now?
Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum