Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building With CL - Baldivis

Page 4 of 5
A few more photos:)

Can never have enough photos

Haileyeliz
dee13
Love your plan!
Where abouts in Baldivis are you building?

We are building at the back end of Baldivis at the end of smirk road

It's lovely out that way
we're not far from there, in Highbury park
dee13
Haileyeliz
dee13
Love your plan!
Where abouts in Baldivis are you building?

We are building at the back end of Baldivis at the end of smirk road

It's lovely out that way
we're not far from there, in Highbury park

Highbury park was my first choice! Love that area but unfortunately couldn't find the block we wanted there in our budget

Roof will be started Tuesday, brickies are about a week behind because the weather but will be done Monday

How exciting. Looking great

How exciting! Love your plan and looking forward to following your build
I keep forgetting to post, but we have half a roof lol roof tiles have started today

We didn't realise that the garage was 28c as standard for our plan so we raised it, not knowing it would be 31c so the garage was a bit of a shock hahah but we are happy with it. My partner has a ute with ladders on top for work. So at least I know it'll fit lol

It's looking great!
we are building in Baldivis soon also. I can't wait for it to start

biancak.mua
It's looking great!
we are building in Baldivis soon also. I can't wait for it to start

Awesome! Who are you building with?:)

You see me partner morphed in the pano photo
the guy was doing the rendering from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm! He worked so hard and got it almost complete in one day.

Looking great

Not much has changed because the weather has put things on hold, but sparkies and plumbers have done abit and roof shingles have been delivered:)

The weather has been crappy for sure. Hopefully you have more progress this week.

Stilettos & Bricks, our Building Journey Blog
https://stilettosbricks.wordpress.com/
Building thread - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85183&hilit=secret+harbour

The roof is actually done now but I don't have any photos, they have finished the interior render and white set has started! Woohoo

https://vimeo.com/187452464

WINDOWS!

WOOHOO

It's been going pretty fast, all the windows are in and the carpenter was there today fitting the doors. My partner is a painter and decorator so he's doing the spray out this weekend then the supervisor said next week we will have the cabinets delivered:)

Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum