Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Fairmont 34 by Clarendon in Brisbane

Page 1 of 8
We are finally on our journey to building the Fairmont with sapphire inclusions. We signed back in September and are just waiting on final paperwork so we can start!

UPGRADES
Grand Alfresco
Glass Balustrade
Convert 5th bedroom to WIR
Long window in butlers walk through
Took the middle frame bit out of our super large window in family room
Shower seat in ensuite
Off white mortar
Colorbond roof
Front render
Larger front door
Bottom two stairs in timber
Rainwater shower head
Shower niche in all showers
All cupboards in kitchen changed to pot drawers
Undermount sink
Smeg freestanding oven and range hood
Cold water tap to fridge
Duct air con kit
Stacker doors to all doors leading to alfresco
Smart floor wastes in all bathrooms
Extended laundry bench

I think that's all I can think of. Will update will tile choices soon

[IMG]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... dcabc0.jpg[/IMG]

FACADE CHOICES

Roof - Surf mist
Render - shale Grey
Cladding - Grey Moggy
Bricks - Frost
Garage - Surf mist
Window frames - pearl white

Wow nice!

Bathroom and Laundry Tile and Cabinetry Choices

Main bathroom (my sons bathroom)

Downstairs bathroom

Ensuite

Laundry

I forgot to add the white tiles for the walls which are in all the bathrooms.

My build thread - Fairmont 34 Clarendon
viewtopic.php?t=82035
Flooring choices

I think we might have chosen our flooring. We are installing after handover so will probably change my mind again but I love them right now. I have gone a lime wash vinyl plank and a dark grey carpet.

viewtopic.php?t=82035
Wow that WIR!!! Love your selections too
We went to have a look at furniture on Friday in the Valley, Brisbane. Found some nice stuff and Domayne was having a buy one get 50% off sale on 50 months interest free which unfortunately we couldn't get as we are still waiting on our loan approval.

Like this light for the staircase from Matt Blatt. Not sure it will match my grey and white hamptons/coastal look.

Liking the timber and marble pendants which will go in the bathrooms at the vanity

Love this teepee bed for my 1 year old but not loving the price

For our alfresco area, grey concrete table and a white concrete, I love both of them

That's all for now

viewtopic.php?t=82035
Bowie
Flooring choices

I think we might have chosen our flooring. We are installing after handover so will probably change my mind again but I love them right now. I have gone a lime wash vinyl plank and a dark grey carpet.

viewtopic.php?t=82035

Love this choice. I've chosen dark grey carpet too
We went and took our family to see our display home today so I took some pics of things we are getting and things we want.

This is our sinks for all bathrooms. I didn't live the square or the circle so the lady at my colour consultation said I could have these.

We upgraded our shower head to this rain one in our ensuite ($600)

We have this giant window in our lounge room but upgraded to this look without any bar things in the window ($1800 upgrade)

Dad said he can easily build something like this for me in our grand alfresco.

I added drawers to our vanity and moved the sink off Centre. I was having trouble picturing if an off-centered sink would look funny but found this in a display home and dint mind it at all

Our grand alfresco but ours has stacker doors. Hubby likes the ceiling but in a different colour.

I was so excited when they showed my the toilets I get. They are so pretty and soft close

Our beautiful Undermount sink

Went for the square bath mainly because I was over choosing things by this stage and it was in the showroom

Bath tap but ours can swivel so it's out of the way of the kids

Our front door.

That's all for now

viewtopic.php?t=82035
Nice
Hi Bowie, just checked out your build thread! Your house selections look amazing!! What stage of the journey are you at?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=75840&view=unread#unread
[quote="lishaun"]Hi Bowie, just checked out your build thread! Your house selections look amazing!! What stage of the journey are you at?

We are waiting on final drawings. Hopefully not to long till we start. All variations have been made so fingers crossed

viewtopic.php?t=82035
Haha that teepee bed price. Who can justify that cost.
HFBMPC
Wow that WIR!!! Love your selections too

Was thinking the same thing its the size of another bedroom

Went to the home show recently in Brisbane and was pleasantly surprised to get a quote for our WIR. We had our toddler with us so just gave them our plans and really only told her I want somewhere to store designer bags. We will personalize it a bit to suit our needs but she did pretty good and it came back at $4000 which I thought was awesome considering the size!
Option 1 has a Centre island with a glass top

Option 2 has a unit under the window

I'm leaning towards option 1 and putting a little chair/lounge/bench near the window

viewtopic.php?t=82035
Masters had 40% off all lights a few days ago and I picked up my order today. So happy with everything and especially the price.

I got 3 of these fisherman lights for our front

And got 41 downlights, some 6w but most 10W.

Still waiting for my outdoor spotlights to come with some more downlights from another store.

viewtopic.php?t=82035
Nice Bowie! Love your selections

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=82062

Madison 37 - site start 16.2.16
Frames are going up right now!

viewtopic.php?t=82035
Related
1/10/2023
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

the stair balustrades? There is nothing special about these and I imagine literally every stair installer will be able to do this.

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum