I hope council approval doesn't take to long. We got our A/C promo for a April start date, if there is a delay with approval is that PD's fault or ours? We told them we were ready to go since January but they told us not to do anything at that stage so we held off.
Thanks and yess agreed, we have now finally spoken with him and my husband met him onsite yesterday. Seemed like a good guy, but then again they all have until their true colours start showing. Bricks are finally done and render but the render looks signifcantly different to the first we have a mirror being reordered as its too small.
We have been told pci next week and will get an update tomorrow so fingers crossed this is actully it.
All going well and i say that with great hope we should be moving by easter!
Hows everything going well for you, any updates with submission to council yet and their timeline?