Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our first build

Page 105 of 105
kikihome
Owww i just love all your furnishings! And your doggy, I have an oodle too haha

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84825 Coral - Marcoola 32

Thanks Kiki! Oodles are mental but so beautiful they get away with it!

lmm70
Your home looks amazing!!
Congratulations on the styling it looks great.

This probably sounds stalker creepy but your dog is also exactly what I am hoping to get when my house is finished, right down to the colour! Can I ask what mix of oodle he is?

Hehe not creepy at all
lol he's a gold medium labradoodle. Golds have black noses where reds have brown ones. They are seriously the sweetest and smartest dogs. I'd get another if I were allowed
no shedding and no smell so perfect house mates if you ask me! He's crawled into my lap as I type lol he's the only dog I've ever known to actually cuddle. I mean arms around your neck proper human cuddle...it's crazy. He also buries his head into my neck....he wakes my little boy up every morning with a cuddle and brings him a chew toy! Sweetest thing ever! He can be naughty though...despite being cut he still romances the cushions lol

I love your kitchen lights!!

your dog has me in stitches! Especially the pic of your living room and him behind the pillow, it looks like he's trying to hide from the photo!
your house is totes amazeballs! In love with every single aspect, there is not a room where I'd say, id do that that different.

Your home, furniture and decor in general is absolutely stunning
!

Would you mind posting a photo of your dining table in full view? It looks similar to one we bought from Far Pavilions (still in the box until we move).

Follow my build - Newlyweds First Home - Hallmark Homes Coomera QLD
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t
lmm70

This probably sounds stalker creepy but your dog is also exactly what I am hoping to get when my house is finished, right down to the colour! Can I ask what mix of oodle he is?

You will love Cavoodles (cavalier x poodle) then too, i think they were the most popular family dog of the year and the red/ruby ones are the most sought after. One of the best dogs I've ever owned
cant go wrong with oodles lol
townsvillebuyer
I love your kitchen lights!!

Thanks towns...they'll be better with lamp holders and bulbs! Lol the seller forgot to send me them!

CustomStirling
your dog has me in stitches! Especially the pic of your living room and him behind the pillow, it looks like he's trying to hide from the photo!
your house is totes amazeballs! In love with every single aspect, there is not a room where I'd say, id do that that different.

Thank you! That's a lovely compliment!
My pooch is a twit lol but love him to bits

goldcoasthome
!

Would you mind posting a photo of your dining table in full view? It looks similar to one we bought from Far Pavilions (still in the box until we move).

Thank you so much...I'll try and grab a full pic of it this morn. It's 2.5 long and 1.2m wide. It's massive but doesn't look like it in the space. It was just from Amart like most of our furniture. We got the best we could from there and mixed and matched different pieces to form a package. The table ended up only costing $700 in the package! We love it. So solid and rustic. The chairs were from somewhere else though.

deejay08
goldcoasthome
!

Thank you so much...I'll try and grab a full pic of it this morn. It's 2.5 long and 1.2m wide. It's massive but doesn't look like it in the space. It was just from Amart like most of our furniture. We got the best we could from there and mixed and matched different pieces to form a package. The table ended up only costing $700 in the package! We love it. So solid and rustic. The chairs were from somewhere else though.

That's a great price! I can't wait to do all our furniture shopping, there are quite a few big items that I've had bookmarked for a while at super-amart haha. How did you find their prices in terms of giving you a good discount when buying several items at once?

deejay08
lmm70

Hehe not creepy at all
lol he's a gold medium labradoodle. Golds have black noses where reds have brown ones. They are seriously the sweetest and smartest dogs. I'd get another if I were allowed
no shedding and no smell so perfect house mates if you ask me! He's crawled into my lap as I type lol he's the only dog I've ever known to actually cuddle. I mean arms around your neck proper human cuddle...it's crazy. He also buries his head into my neck....he wakes my little boy up every morning with a cuddle and brings him a chew toy! Sweetest thing ever! He can be naughty though...despite being cut he still romances the cushions lol

Thanks for the info, think I'm in love!

Hahaha I noticed that your dog was in everything

Your house has come together so well
merry Christmas to you & your family

Wow so glad I popped back in for an update
really beautiful, absolutely adore the concrete tiles in the bathroom

All looks amazing, very lush but classic too

Love Jasper following you around! My pooches are the same except there's 5 of them and the 2 cats, plus the toddler following me around

Merry Christmas

Hey twinnie, just checking in. I know you probably don't have any new photos for us pic piggies but I just love your house so if you have any new ones please post them girl!!! Also totes don't mind jasper photo bombing

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Merry Xmas and happy new year everyone! Been super busy so haven't been around. Thank you all for your kind words...we are still unpacking
God it never ends! Will post more pics soon twinnie xx

deejay08
Merry Xmas and happy new year everyone! Been super busy so haven't been around. Thank you all for your kind words...we are still unpacking
God it never ends! Will post more pics soon twinnie xx

You too dee x

Hope the unpacking is going well. I feel your pain. It seems to never end! I have all the random odds and ends boxes left now and it's killing me! Looking forward to photos!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
OMG I totally missed your pics! The house looks great!. I have to admit I had to look at them twice. The first time I was looking to see where the dog was (kinda "where's wally style). Then I realised I hadn't been paying attention to the house so had to go through them again lol
Related
12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

28/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Looks promising! Hope the weather holds for you.

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum