Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Plantation/Henley house facades

Page 1 of 1
Hi, we are building the Sahara Lux Q2 and were originally going to get the Lancaster SK2 or Portsea facade. However, thoughts are now that it is way overpriced for what we are getting, ie $25,000 v $8500 for the basic Miller facade. My only problem is I haven't seen a miller facade on a Sahara so not sure of the end result. So, I would be very grateful if anyone has the Miller or Broadway (I think that is the Henley equivalent) could please show me a picture of your home? I have asked the sales guy but still waiting to hear back!!

Thanks
Tmaria
Hi, we are building the Sahara Lux Q2 and were originally going to get the Lancaster SK2 or Portsea facade. However, thoughts are now that it is way overpriced for what we are getting, ie $25,000 v $8500 for the basic Miller facade. My only problem is I haven't seen a miller facade on a Sahara so not sure of the end result. So, I would be very grateful if anyone has the Miller or Broadway (I think that is the Henley equivalent) could please show me a picture of your home? I have asked the sales guy but still waiting to hear back!!

Thanks

Did u end up building with plantation? If so what a nightmare from award winning builder..
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

2/05/2023
Preventing rust around steel house posts

General Discussion

You’re on the right track, wire brush in a grinder then a zinc rich epoxy primer then a top coat of some sort, like a waterproofing membrane. Raising the concrete would…

19/05/2023
Excessive piers for a house???

Building A New House

How good is Simeon?! Always taking time to help others out! Wish we were building in NSW and could work together. Thanks for all that you do!

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum