Sorry Orph, just noticed this tonight!!
So we've had some fix ups done at beginning of year including
* ripping out and replacing stairs as the dark stain never took properly when they went over the mucked up colour. Since we were starting from scratch we went back to our original choice of a light stain and absolutely love it!!
* front door was also replaced due to same issue with stain as well as some swelling issues over summer
* We had our carpet ripped up and replaced (we upgraded to a better quality whilst at it....soooo much better!!),
* we also had scaffold back up for a few weeks to repair the cracks in our rendered balcony piers
* Our driveway will be getting ripped up soon as we chose a dark coloured through concrete and they poured light grey and then painted it dark and it's all wearing off. When we confronted them they told us the sample we chose our colour from was actually a paver not concrete and they can't get concrete that dark without painting it. So we are going for exposed aggregate instead now.
Front garden was finally done (apart from near driveway). I love it so much!! Need more plants out back and sides of house but need money for that lol
Photos from when turf was first laid
Hi, did you get a building permit for that decking at the entrance of your house?
No, none of the contractors I had out to quote it mentioned anything about needing a permit for it[/quote]Thanks! I am getting quotes almost $4000 for obtaining the building permit for installing a spa, decking at the front as yours and a Verandah attached to the alfresco