Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fed up with my builder - now crapping in my toilets

Page 1 of 1
So many things are annoying me with my builder - mistakes, delays and I'm the one having to point them out. But to top it all off today I see that they're using both my toilets and crapping in them too. This is despite the fact there is a port a loo on site. What would you do? I'm disgusted by them. My house is meant to be new but as far as I'm concerned my toilets aren't new any longer. And I upgraded them too. Now before you think I'm being picky - there is a toilet outside and you wouldn't consider a toilet from Bunnings new if it had been crapped in. Honestly, I want them replaced.
Yes I was not happy to see that our toilets had been christened too but our situation is a bit different as our porta loo has been take away. The house is not going to be handed over until next year so I don't know why the loo is gone.
Let me know if you get an answer from your builder
I'd take a guess that the portaloo has gone because the toilets in the house have been plumbed in, and they figure they can use them instead. When I was owner-building, that's what I did, as it saved a reasonable amount of money.
No portaloo still outside on my driveway. Just prefer my upgraded toilets with all the other upgrades I put in the bathrooms and toilets. Probably using the aircon when they take a dump too. Honestly, this is just the last straw with my builder - so many stuff ups and delays. Plus my site is a pig stye with food scraps being dropped wherever the tradies stood/sat to eat it, includes nuggets, burgers and fruit. So flies are everywhere and crows have found a new place for food. And the skip can't even be seen because it hasn't been emptied and so much rubbish is all around it.
Yep we had the same. We even had things like old bbq's and kids plastic toys dumped in our site bin which is now on our nature strip as they didn't take it with the rest of the rubbish. I pick up all the food scraps. One day I got half a bag of prawn head and shells it was gross.
Who is your builder?

Related
6/03/2024
How would you fit 2 showers and toilets in this space?

Bathrooms and Laundry

This is the current bathroom with a european laundry. Overall internal dimensions are 3.69 wide and 3.65m deep, including the footprint of the laundry. There is a toilet…

15/08/2023
I often get asked if now is a good time to build

Building A New House

Well thats a relief! The whole family is sick of waiting.

16/01/2024
Now It's 0.3mm Gap For Double Glazing. It beats all the rest

Windows & Doors

This is one of the reasons I decided to go overseas for my double glazed windows. As the builder indicated, he's worked on many upmarket builds, these were the most well…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum