Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Great southern 2.5 acre new family home

Page 4 of 14
I prefer the second one...subtle...
Dee80
What size is the 1st one?? I am liking this one..

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83796

First one is 300x600 and second is 600x600

So hard to make a decision... At the shop I decided on the first one but now looking at pics I'm unsure grrrr

I love the 300x600 but a 600x600 is sexy!!! But I really do like the water look of the 300x600.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83796
I like the first one but big scale i think the second one would look neater

I like the second option I think more, but both will look great. I would also introduce the mosaic tiles above your vanity like you said.

I also cannot believe how fast you've been going. Especially considering the rains.

Love your plans and tile selections! I also think the second tile. I would suggest if the tile store has multiple of this tile out loose, lay a few alongside each other to get a feel for what the pattern will look like. Sometimes a single tile is wow, but when you lay a few side by side, it may look too busy. The mosaic will look stunning on the floor!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Thankyou all for your input with the tile selections... Might be a good idea to get a few tiles of each and put them in the actual bathrooms to see before I make a final decision.. Thinking I Need to see it with the natural light.... Progress pics....
I was able to stand upstairs to see the view from up there
am super excited.... More exciting news is that the upstairs framing is arriving on site in 2 hours to be put up.... I am super excited and will be up there to take loads of pics

First upstairs frame to be put up

Wow! Gonna be a stunner this one!

Thanks Deejay, I actually can now start to see what we've been looking at on the plans
I'm super excited

More pics of today's progress for the pic piggies

Love your plan your kitchen is huge..

View topic
coming along nicely
Your house is coming along very well. Nice views you have too
It's coming to life and definitely starting to take shape. Lovely views you have

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
It looks so grand already nestled onto your amazing block. What a beautiful spot you've picked!

hrvat_ica
We are finally starting our build... We are 6 months behind and our budget for the house was pushed out by a third but it is finally going ahead...you know your excited when you see a portaloo and it has made your day

😂 absolutely know what you mean! Cant wait for the portaloo!

Hi! Just started following your build! Congrats on the frame! How exciting! We r about to start building on our 6acre block
im thinking of starting a build thread too... just waiting for the portaloo
lol

smnb
Hi! Just started following your build! Congrats on the frame! How exciting! We r about to start building on our 6acre block
im thinking of starting a build thread too... just waiting for the portaloo
lol

Who would of thought that a portaloo would be a highlight of building a new home lol but it is

Where are you building... 6 acres sounds Devine
it will also keep you very busy

Related
2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

16/08/2023
QS fees for building a new home

General Discussion

Is it just a report written to give to the bank initially and it is based on what and how your payments are made up for, or is it a full service where they go out and…

19/08/2023
New home

Building A New House

Skjm You might want to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKx-bsOr2jg If that link doesn't work go to youtube and search for Zac Homes ACA I am really…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum