Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

SLIGHTLY WARPED Southport HGWA Madora Bay WA

Page 42 of 46
Congrats! Your build Seems to have gone so fast. Everything is looking gorgeous. Hope PCI goes well.

Fantastic, good luck with PCI

Congrats
house looks amazing. Good luck with PCI.

Yay for PCI!!! I hope everything goes smoothly and everything is complete for you

This morning, they finally started on our driveway. This afternoon, the mesh was delivered.
Oh yay. We are neck and neck with you. Maybe driveway next week. Lol it's like pulling teeth trying to get an actual day for driveway

Driveway pour today. The converter had to widen our driveway (590mm) to fully incase the sewer inspection covers. Woohoo for us.
Had to remind him though about the pipe under the driveway for the retic.
Went back this evening and it's all poured.
Down the side of the laundry.
driveway and entrance path done
love how they widened the driveway.
Looks great Spuddles.

Looks great

Looking super!!!!

Looking good you must be stoked. Are you getting a building inspector to have a look even though HGWA do their own?
romance76
Looking good you must be stoked. Are you getting a building inspector to have a look even though HGWA do their own?
we won't be. With the Wifey's background as property manager, and our probing questions of one of our current neighbors (he is a building inspector), so I think we should be right.
my Awesome Wifey Typing up our version of a PCI ready for Monday. It came to 27 pages!!!!

Your concreting looks fantastic....gosh, I can't wait to get rid of all the sand around our place.
Good luck with your PCI...is your wife making a checklist?
Wifey has made a huge customised checklist, and has already included any issues we have found along the way.

We started out with a checklist like this, and just customised it.

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/122 ... 079B5&dl=1

I'll be making sure they paint top and bottom of our doors. From the Corinthian website https://www.corinthian.com.au/~/media/F ... ?as=1&vs=1

What a great resource, thanks for sharing. Good luck with PCI Monday.

Our builder said they don't paint the bottom of the doors. I am not happy with but what can I do? By the way be sure to check if the wall is straight especially the corner. We found one of our walls was not straight when the floor layer came to install beads. The builder let my painter fix it but not good.

Oh, my wifey (and I of course too, lol) will be persistent, and make sure they are painted.

That is just annoying about the walls. I'll be sure to check that too.

Related
17/10/2023
Warped/damaged roof truss?

General Discussion

It's hard to comment as the photos area bit dark ( you might need a new 15 - just got one and wow > ) Jokes aside, I can see one member that is cracked. I would find a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum