Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Clarendon NSW - pre build

Page 1 of 1
My husband and I are starting the process to build the Madison 37 with Clarendon in Silverdale NSW. I thought it would be good to start a new thread to share the journey with anyone else in the same position / area!
Our land is hopefully going to be registered in a few weeks however we won't be able to start the build until we sell our existing house at the end of the year (hopefully!!).
I look forward to sharing our journey with other people starting theirs to ?
Hi Ckd, here is the main Clarendon thread:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=48073&p=1464348#p1464348
light487
Hi Ckd, here is the main Clarendon thread:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=48073&p=1464348#p1464348

Thanks! I will check it out
ckd
My husband and I are starting the process to build the Madison 37 with Clarendon in Silverdale NSW. I thought it would be good to start a new thread to share the journey with anyone else in the same position / area!
Our land is hopefully going to be registered in a few weeks however we won't be able to start the build until we sell our existing house at the end of the year (hopefully!!).
I look forward to sharing our journey with other people starting theirs to ?

Congratulations on your build! We're also building with Clarendon and have chosen Sheridan 34. We have just finished the frames stage and now into bricks stage. Check out my blog for the progress of our build.

All the best!
Hi CKD
Great choice of house. We are building a Madison 39 in Brisbane.

Good luck with it all!
MinandB
Hi CKD
Great choice of house. We are building a Madison 39 in Brisbane.

Good luck with it all!

Thank you!! We have accepted our tender now and waiting for our current home to sell so we can do our colours. All the best with your build also, I look forward to seeing how it goes
Hi CKD

Congratulations on starting your journey to build your dream home. My wife and I are building the Madison 37 too and we are really happy with the standard layout of the house. We originally wanted the Fairmont 38 but the bedroom sizes for the kids are small where as the madison provided big rooms upstairs with walk ins to 4 rooms and built in to 1. downstairs has some big common areas but still separate enough to have your own space. We are doing a knockdown -rebuild, waiting for bank and council approval with demo date booked in for 3/02/2016. I am not as experienced as most people here but all I can say is read everything over and over. I drew our home plans a few times and it helped figure out where we could make changes without losing smart build. Enjoy the process and when you hit a low spot, visit the display home and think about the end when you will have your own one. we have been blessed with great people from Clarendon and I hope you have the same experience.

All the best and good luck.
Related
2/08/2023
Pre-build landscaping considerations

Landscape & Garden Design

Ideally you would engage a landscaper to give you some insight what they may need in the space to make your vision come to life…

3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

6/12/2023
Anyone got owner builder permit to build a duplex in NSW ?

Owner Builder Forum

If so what were the "special circumstances" under which it was granted? "Note: If the development consent is for 'dual occupancy' an owner-builder permit can only be…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum