Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Clyde North

Page 1 of 1
I noticed there are a few separate Clyde North topics for each estate but interested in hearing about others experiences.
We have bought land in Delaray and building our first home with Homebuyers Centre. We have signed all the contracts and even done our colour appointment..now it's just a waiting game. We have been given a date of April for Stage 2. We thought we did a lot of research prior to our signing and appointments but I am picking up so many additional things from this forum.
I have noticed there have been a lot of delays in various estates - has anyone titled on time?
Hi Thee have you signed up to the Delaray Estate Group? We are hoping Stage 1 & 2 title on time, then we'll know Stage 3 will title on time.
You are the 3rd person on this forum now
welcome

Which group is that?
It's on Delaray Estate website on Facebook. Closed group to residents

Good luck with your build

Joined that
thanks
I'm building in Highgrove and we finally titled on Thursday

How late was that?
mmmmm about 8 months. We brought in June 2014 and was told titles would be Feb 2015

Wow. We signed for Delaray in June and told it titles in April. I hope it doesn't run too late

Think Highgrove is the 1st estate in Clyde to title. I got told the delays were partly due to all the other estates popping up

Wow that is long. 8 months??Fingers crossed for ours titling in June

Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum