Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Love ansa

Page 1 of 1
Hi building world...just thought I should put my experience out there of building a new home..we started 3 years ago..finding a builder was a nightmare but we finally came across angels....we met mark from ansa homes at the hia show in sydney..it was the first time a builder didn't make me feel silly for asking questions that I had no idea about..he took the time to explain everything to us..we took a few months to work everything out but we were really happy with them from the start...gut feeling is always right..it only took them 6 months to build..thats including alot of rain days and public holidays and christmas break. we never have been dissappointed with the build. .yes like any build we had a few minor issues but the whole time we felt like we could go to the team and sort it out..communication in building is so important and I am big on communication..I think I probably annoyed the boys but they never made me feel annoying..it's now 2 years on and we still communicate with them if we need to ask anything about the house that comes up..after living in a home there will always be teething problems but still the boys are on their game and help us all the time...we have only had 1 or 2 issues but nothing major..building a home is never a smooth sail but ansa homes make it as smooth as possible...just thought I should let you know..it's a hard decision and not one company is for everyone but it's Def worth the look. .god luck with your new homes
Hi Velvetbtw it would be great to see photos of your finished home, especially kitchen and bathrooms
Where did you build?

http://jazzyandluke.blogspot.com.au
I see they've only been around 5 years, I'd prefer a more established company.

Velvetbw 10
Hi building world...just thought I should put my experience out there of building a new home..we started 3 years ago..finding a builder was a nightmare but we finally came across angels....we met mark from ansa homes at the hia show in sydney..it was the first time a builder didn't make me feel silly for asking questions that I had no idea about..he took the time to explain everything to us..we took a few months to work everything out but we were really happy with them from the start...gut feeling is always right..it only took them 6 months to build..thats including alot of rain days and public holidays and christmas break. we never have been dissappointed with the build. .yes like any build we had a few minor issues but the whole time we felt like we could go to the team and sort it out..communication in building is so important and I am big on communication..I think I probably annoyed the boys but they never made me feel annoying..it's now 2 years on and we still communicate with them if we need to ask anything about the house that comes up..after living in a home there will always be teething problems but still the boys are on their game and help us all the time...we have only had 1 or 2 issues but nothing major..building a home is never a smooth sail but ansa homes make it as smooth as possible...just thought I should let you know..it's a hard decision and not one company is for everyone but it's Def worth the look. .god luck with your new homes

We're building with Ansa too, hopefully only a couple of weeks away from starting on site. They have been great so far, very accommodating and flexible, something that you probably wouldn't get from a larger more established builder. We've wanted to move away from some of their standard ranges and preferred suppliers so we can get what we want and they've had no issues with it. I'd like to see photos of your completed house too plus any tips you have on the building process would be helpful.
This was my first time building and I absolutely loved my experience with ANSA Homes. I am not a first time home owner but I am a first time home builder and every step of the way was a dream with ANSA. They clearly identified what my experience would be like, openly admitting that it can be stressful but we were a team and they would help me through my fears and worries. I felt like part of their family.

I know friends who have built with other, larger building companies and when we compare experiences, I win every time.

In saying that, there were times when I felt stressed, but ANSA talked me through it all. Everyone I dealt with always made me feel relaxed and allayed my fears. Even my site supervisor was so lovely and polite, always answering my questions no matter how silly they seemed or how often he had been asked them before.

In reading some of the other reviews for ANSA, I can see that there are some unhappy people out there. Maybe they had different expectations or didn't fully understand the process - who knows. All I can say is that every single builder on this planet has client's that are unhappy but I couldn't recommend this company more highly.

With the bigger building companies, I felt like a number when I talked to their Sales team. ANSA Homes was personable from the beginning to the end. I will be sorry that I won't get to speak to them as often any more but I will definitely build with them again.

Thanks for the experience ANSA Homes. I can't wait to go again!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum