Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Allcastle Homes Grandworth 40 MKIII

Page 5 of 5
They are also not doing themselves any favours by way of reputation. I have the whole street, friends and family members continuously asking me why is there a delay.
In your contract how many days did they state for the build and what figure per day are you looking at if they go over contract? You have far more patience than I do, I don't think Iv seen anther thread for a long time on Homeone with these kind of delays.
We have a 34 week contract, with the standard clause of rain dates, ie - an extra 2 days to dry out.
Items for the preparation of the slab are now arriving. I've been advised that they will endeavour to get to our site and work to ensure the slab is poured as soon as possible.
Related
15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

25/04/2024
AllCastle Cashback offer 2023

Building A New House

Was the offer also on their website? If so, you could check the Wayback Machine.

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum