Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who else purchased in Gill Estate, Lot 4, Boundary Road?

Page 2 of 2
Hi guys,

I also own a block in the estate and spoke to Blacktown council today(02/02/18 and there has been no change whatsoever. The last movement in the council file was back in September 17 and no further paper work has been submitted by the developer. The development on th e lot to the southern side of our lot commenced much later than our and it is now registered.

Dont know how long we have to wait.
Hi all,

Just to let you know, we have received notice from our solicitor that the Vendor’s Solicitor expect registration to occur in the next few weeks!!!
We have just received notice that the land has registered!!! The street name has also been updated to Loura st (well last time we were there).

Cheers,
David
wondering if anyone going to start building house soon as we bought the land recently?
Related
5/04/2024
Fence boundary - New Lot

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi everyone, My lot has just been titled and during the settlement we found that the rear pegs were not visible. We requested for a re-establishment and pegging plan…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

28/04/2024
Buying on Warrigal Road (Oakleigh) - need advice

Real Estate

we are planning to buy a house on the warrigal road, but most of our friends say buying on main roads is not a good idea mainly because 1. constant traffic noise 2.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum