Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Dennis Family Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi all
Looking at building with Dennis Family Homes. Can anybody give me some advice on their standard inclusions and upgrades! Do they include similar to Metricon and Henley etc or are they cheaper due to not offering so much??
Its alot to take in!!!
Hey gengenm,

What series are you looking at? Aspiration or Inspiration? We are building with DFH, infact did our color appt today. We are building Venetia 23 aspiration range, their standard range is pretty good, tapware is nice, plenty of choices for carpet, tile, interior colors, roof tiles, bricks etc. We are quite happy with DFH so far. We taken a few upgrades such as stope bench top, bathroom basins,900mm appliances, tiled shower bases and facade upgarde, rest of the things are pretty much standard and look very nice. If you are building Inspiration range, you should be more than happy with the standard inclusions.
Related
2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum