Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Home Group WA - Can someone help with a rough timeline?

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

We are very new to all of this. I am yet to meet with these guys but have heard good things and like some of the designs on their webpage.

My question though is could someone share a rough break down of a timeline for everything to happen?
From being approved for finance through to building and completion.

Thanks
Even just a real rough breakdown of how long each part of the process takes on average ?
Thanks
Administrative 4 to 6 months build 7 to 8 months lot's of variables

Have a good read/search on the forums will help a lot with your questions, there have been a few hgwa'ers with not so great stories... But they aren't the only ones

Like I said a lot of useful info on the forums!

I'm pretty sure most project builders are around 11 to 13 months give or take.
Thanks. I will have a search
Timeline with slow group WA?
I would ask them lots of questions, get things in writing and ask them from what point their timeframes start. There are definitely some horror stories, along with some not so bad ones.
If you are buying an untitled block I would also see if they are prepared to make a start on admin before it titles, this way when your land is ready you can get to site asap. No point doing nothing for months and then only making a start on the admin when the land becomes available.
Related
15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

24/08/2023
Can I move my home Gym workout station upstairs?

Renovation + Home Improvement

I have a home gym at home. It weights 150KG including the weight stack. I'm a big boy, around 150KG myself. I was thinking about moving it up stairs to the second…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum