Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Gables in Box Hill

Page 18 of 21
Please PM me your name, lot number, mobile number linked to WhatsApp and I will add you

Hi Everyone,

Just a bit off topic for this thread. But please check out the following thread, any kind of help in terms of feedback would be much appreciated!

FYI -

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=82071&p=1507789#p1507789
Hi there,
Just new to this forum and Gables. What does anyone think of securing a block of land along Terry Road (within the Gables precinct)? Should I be concerned of the traffic, noise, and resale value after build?
I don't think it's going to be a problem. Infact it could mean you have better road access. From my knowledge there is a huge park on the opposite side of terry road (obviously depends where you buy/ bought. I would think this adds value.
Hi and thank you gablesrocks. There is indeed a huge park opposite the block. And block is also close to the intersection where the 2 Riparian crossings are (not sure if this is good or bad though). I very much like the aspects but just a bit concerned with the traffic or noise especially when the schools, the sports fields, and the town centre open.
Currently weighing the pros and cons.
Why don't you buy at the Gables instead, problem solved :p

Thanks CiscoSky. Yes I am in the process of securing a block at Gables, have a few weeks to decide. I have to get my head around having a Terry Road address in Gables. I do very much love the idea of the block sitting opposite the park.
Hi there
I would like to join the whatsapp group. I have bought block of land in the gables
Thanks
Anyone know what will be transport options from the Gables to Parramatta or City?
Busways Route 746
Busways Route 662

Then get off at Riverstone Train Station to head to Parramatta or the City.

Hi,
Has anyone bought the land in Box hill - Halcyon Rise project been developed by LJ Hooker?
Look forward to hear some feedback?

http://halcyonrise.com.au/

Regards
Hello. anyone know which will be the schools catchment? Thanks
NSW Sydney Public School Catchment Area

Therefore it is the Rouse Hill Public School for Box Hill.

We have just been out and looked at the 2000sqm blocks, there are currently 3 blocks remaining, just wondering if anyone has heard what the other 2000sqm blocks went for?
We are seriously considering putting a deposit down this week....

Thenks for sharing the information. Has anyone bought land in Rosedale at 71 terry road box hill?
Box Hill lover
Thenks for sharing the information. Has anyone bought land in Rosedale at 71 terry road box hill?

Hi,
We are also thinking about this one. Did you buy or still thinking?
We have bought in Rosedale. If you have any questions, please call me. I will PM you my contact number. It will good to get a group up and running for Rosedale.
Hi Guys I keep reading in other property investment forums that property prices started to fall from May, specially this week in Box Hill > Oran park > Marsden Park new estates. In Box hill there are resell blocks flooded in the market and selling for 30-50k less than asking price. Chances to fall even more.

Also many are predicting that a huge a box hill price drop in coming weeks with foreign investors being unable to settle etc etc.

Some predicting Box hill will suffer most for being pricey from their first releases.

Any truth in those informations? Are they really selling for 30-50k less? Or is it just a hype in those forums as they always predicted impending crash happening since 2015.... ?

Is this ever true? Or early stage buyer are selling their land at lower price but still having profit?

This thread seems quiet. Anyone bought land at gables box hill?

Would be interested to know who will be our possible neighbours
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

8/01/2024
Mojo Homes, Enigma 46 - Gables NSW

Building A New House

Hi all, We are considering Enigma 46 from Mojo Homes in Gables, NSW. Has anyone built with Mojo and any pointers and feedback. Also, if anyone has built similar design…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum