Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon - Duxton 39

Page 5 of 88
Thank you both. I noticed Glendale is similar home but we didn't have a display our side which was a shame. Would have loved to see it.
Kylz I got houses mixed up. The display is in Officer (timber top) and the house was Merrick 42.
We wanted to view Kingston facade before we picked Peninsula but it's based in craigeburn. Looks nice as well

I see they have Glendale 39 with Peninsula facade in point cook? Much closer for you. So lucky if you see this display it's your actual house!!!
Share pics if you do visit

viewtopic.php?t=79203
Thanks, so that pic is from Merrick 42 in Timbertop in Officer?

Yes, i've been into the Peninsula Glendale in Point Cook quite a few times now haha, they are starting to recognise me there
The bricks on that one are moonshine which is the colour i'm thinking of upgrading the front of facade to, but the pic above from house in Officer looks similar to the Ironstone or musket haze that is standard that we are putting around the rest of the house so just wanted to check and then decide whether it's worth upgrading as i think that looks pretty nice
kylz4

Yes, i've been into the Peninsula Glendale in Point Cook quite a few times now haha, they are starting to recognise me there
The bricks on that one are moonshine which is the colour i'm thinking of upgrading the front of facade to, but the pic above from house in Officer looks similar to the Ironstone or musket haze that is standard that we are putting around the rest of the house so just wanted to check and then decide whether it's worth upgrading as i think that looks pretty nice

Haha like us on our display home.
Yes that's correct. I must admit the Merrick home has lovely big bedrooms.

viewtopic.php?t=79203
kylz4

Sounds like lovely choices. Do you have pic of Glendale peninsula facade? Be nice to see what moonshine would have looked like.

viewtopic.php?t=79203
Merricks is very similar to the glendale but i find the glendale has a bit more space next to the stairs and i like the way the sitting and study are on opposite sides and not just in a straight line
I have some pics of the glendale on my phone from PC, i'll share them in a moment
Emmz70
kylz4

Sounds like lovely choices. Do you have pic of Glendale peninsula facade? Be nice to see what moonshine would have looked like.

viewtopic.php?t=79203

I sent you a message with them up close next to the door before i knew they were moonshine as i had a feeling they may have been. Didn't you get it?
kylz4
Emmz70
kylz4

viewtopic.php?t=79203

I sent you a message with them up close next to the door before i knew they were moonshine as i had a feeling they may have been. Didn't you get it?

No not yet
that's what I liked about the Glendale it's all spaced out.

viewtopic.php?t=79203
Peninsula facade on Glendale in point cook

Sitting room

Hallway

Study

Kitchen

Build thread - viewtopic.php?t=81517
Metricon Glendale 42 Limited Edition
Family

Dining

Leisure

Master/ensuite

Moonshine bricks

Wow they would have looked fabulous. "Kicking self now" would have went well with all our monument choices.

Please don't disappoint Glenfern bricks. I trust our consultant put us in the right direction 'touch wood'

viewtopic.php?t=79203
Excuse the pics, we gave it the 'lived in' look
LOL
kylz4

Moonshine bricks

oh nooo our doors that colour and it blends perfectly.

viewtopic.php?t=79203
wrong spot

Emmz70
kylz4

Moonshine bricks

oh nooo our doors that colour and it blends perfectly.

viewtopic.php?t=79203
it does go well but I'm sure yours will look awesome too!!

I think your glen fern ones will look great!!! I really like the moonshine, but not sure how they will go with the lighter door? Glendale38 has a lighter door with darker bricks and i think it looks ok. it's a matter of it tying in with the deck on the portico too though!

Glendale38s door

kylz4

Glendale 38s door and bricks

We are both getting same doors looks very nice stained glass

We picked Rich walnut
But then when you entered house our internal door to master would have looked rude so we opted to get the same doors as cavity

viewtopic.php?t=79203
Emmz70
kylz4

We picked Rich walnut
But then when you entered house our internal door to master would have looked rude so we opted to get the same doors as cavity

viewtopic.php?t=79203

Oh wow, gorgeous! Were they just as expensive to do as sliders inside??
kylz4
Emmz70
kylz4

We picked Rich walnut

viewtopic.php?t=79203

Oh wow, gorgeous! Were they just as expensive to do as sliders inside??

Not bad considering it was 2. They will be in lieu of original doors. $2276 it costed. Cavities gave us more room space

viewtopic.php?t=79203
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum