Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes - DaVinci19

Page 1 of 1
After a long process we are just at the end of the process to start construction. Me and my wife are waiting for the construction commencement letter from the bank. We are a bit worried about the bank on how they keep pace with the progress payment. That is the most important thing involved in the construction to be completed. Will update next in a few days...
[quote="Wise1267"]After a long process we are just at the end of the process to start construction. Me and my wife are waiting for the construction commencement letter from the bank. We are a bit worried about the bank on how they keep pace with the progress payment. That is the most important thing involved in the construction to be completed. Will update next in a few days...
/quote]

Hi Wise1267

Which Bank?

I am with CBA and they have a pretty quick turnaround once you sign and send in the payment request.
They have a valuation done at slab stage to ensure it is done before they pay, after that they take your sign off on each payment section.

JaMel
Hi JaMel,
It's ME bank which is online.
The good news is we've got the ACC today. I have sent the letter to Wisdom and end of this week all set. Hoping to get the temp fench installed onsite within 10-15 days....
JaMel
Wise1267
After a long process we are just at the end of the process to start construction. Me and my wife are waiting for the construction commencement letter from the bank. We are a bit worried about the bank on how they keep pace with the progress payment. That is the most important thing involved in the construction to be completed. Will update next in a few days...
/quote]

Hi Wise1267

Which Bank?

I am with CBA and they have a pretty quick turnaround once you sign and send in the payment request.
They have a valuation done at slab stage to ensure it is done before they pay, after that they take your sign off on each payment section.

JaMel

Hi Wise1267

Where and what Wisdom plan are you building?

JaMel
Temporary Fench is on now on my land. Admin officer of Wisdom Homes was confused regarding compliance of a clause related to the fund, the confusion was arisen as I have the FHOG, seems like that lady hadn't dealt with FHOG before. Anyways after some e-mail communication back and forth the issue resolved in the end. Now the file is with product estimation department. One thing to be specific is that the process in Wisdom Homes is too slow that anyone would be impatient.
At least a month more to complete the concrete slab....
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum