Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

MainVue Emporio ER432 Ultima

Page 19 of 21
Your house looks so beautiful! Brought a tear to my eye and has made me appreciate why this building drama is all going to be worth it. You must be so happy with how it is looking. I love your kitchen!

MrsJM
Your house looks so beautiful! Brought a tear to my eye and has made me appreciate why this building drama is all going to be worth it. You must be so happy with how it is looking. I love your kitchen!

Thank you so much, I really really appreciate you saying that.
I was very nervous choosing everything, but yes very happy with how it is coming together. Think it will look even better once the floors are done.
There are always dramas with building, and things can go wrong but definitely worth it in the long run. I have learnt to be patient even though that is hard some days when I walk past and no one is there. I have seen things that don't look right, but they have usually been fixed by the next time. We do have an excellent SS so pretty lucky with that. Although I would alway recommend an independent inspector, he didn't pick up much, but it's reassuring and I think they take a little extra care if they know an independent inspector will be checking.

viewtopic.php?t=78112
Wahoo! I love seeing those cleaning signs and that one about the kitchen bench is perfect!! Colour scheme is fab - well done.

Building Mainvue Emporio
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=79850
Porta loo taken away and painter there today. Must be getting closer.

On a Saturday - must be close!

Building Mainvue Emporio
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=79850
Our final clean and porta loo went 7 weeks ago and we are still waiting for PCI - I think we are the minority though.
Hope you get to PCI soon then I know we will be there soon too

Good to see progress.
Thanks, we haven't had much weekend works so was a surprise to see him there today. Jess, sorry yours has not gone smoothly, hopefully it will all be done soon.

viewtopic.php?t=78112
Not far away now, looking good!!!
MichaelQ
Not far away now, looking good!!!

And how is yours? I've been watching for updates, but guessing you have been busy.

viewtopic.php?t=78112
yeah its pretty chaotic at the moment. Can't even walk properly I'm that sore.

In the last month we have
-installed the evap cooling
-floorboards
-carpets
- blinds
-alarm and video intercom
- built a retaining wall around most of the perimeter
- bobcat moved 30 cubic mtrs of soil to rear of property
- wardrobe internals have been installed
-electrician installed light fittings inside and outside
- additional tiling laid
- today the skirts went on
-appliances have been delivered (fit off Tuesday)
-spilt system for downstairs gets installed next week
-booked in concretor for the driveway etc and crossing for next week
-should move in mid Feb

only things then will be to plant trees, lay turf and decking

Body is
Wow you have achieved a lot. I'll be very keen to move in straight away, and get out of our rental. We could be living in a construction zone for a while. But that doesn't worry me, we lived through a renovation with young children, so had a lot worse.

viewtopic.php?t=78112
Conifers
TiVeena
Conifers, do you have nbn provision? If so could you put up some pics what it look like (ie the fuse box )

Thread: Emporer Nouveau Q3-Henley
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=80918#p1473937

Yes we got the provision and that's all that it looks like. Guess it's going to be like that for 5 years until nbn gets to our area! I really don't understand how it works. We have all these data points around the house and they won't even work.

So Henley doesn't supply a box with all the data point..like this? The picks below is from a Burbank

Thread: Emporer Nouveau Q3-Henley
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=80918#p1473937
Hi TiVeena,
No they just do the provision, but we don't have nbn in our area. I saw someone else posted the box they got from their provider. I can't remember who it was though. Sorry, I'm not much help.

viewtopic.php?t=78112
Temp fence gone and garage door installed. Just need painting over garage and under the porch. Really wish we had of done brick over the garage door

viewtopic.php?t=78112
Our lovely big laundry. We will fit that out with cabinets later.

viewtopic.php?t=78112
It's a nice facade still! What colour are they painting above the garage?
That laundry is about twice the size of ours!
It will be painted basalt, same as garage door and roof. So hopefully it will blend in.
We added and extra 30cm to laundry so that we can had cabinets on both sides

viewtopic.php?t=78112
I recon it'll look good painted that colour, if anything it'll make your garage door look higher too.
NHP tomorrow. Still so much to do and a few things to fix up.

viewtopic.php?t=78112
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum