Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Premier Builders Group after 26th June 2014

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
Thanks all in advance for your opinions.
I am looking at building with Premier Builders group. They seem very helpful and are willing to change anything I want with a reasonable cost compared to other builders. However, I have come across many bad reviews saying they got onley builders and their home was unfinished and poor quality. I was just wondering if anyone has build since Onley went bust (26th June 2014 apparently) ? Has anyone had a positive experience? Or does anyone know if the houses got resolved after this date? Any help will be greatly appreciated! And I hope you had a positive experience
thanks!
--
Hi, I did proceed with premier Builders. We are building with Prime constructions. They have just started to brick, I have not had any issues with them yet. They did make a mistake on the brick footing so they had to add a section to the slab. I wasn't happy about it but they caused no dramas.
Are you also with Prime? Do they provide a reason for the price increase?
--
That doesn't sound good. Thinking about it, I did have a few changes to pricing due to the fact that the premier consultant made a few guesses because they weren't on the price sheet. And prime had to come back and provide the actual cost. Then it went over my budget so I had to again remove some items/change them to cheaper options starting the process again.
Is this the sort of issue you have faced?
Overall though I have been happy with them so far. I love the look of the house and the build process so far hasn't been a hassle.
If you aren't happy can you not change to prime?
Related
9/06/2023
Calibrate on Canberra Build Price June 2023

Building A New House

Wow I hadn't realised things had gotten that pricey in just a couple of years since I built, that is crazy with how much land is now costing if you aren't lucky enough to…

15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum