Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Metricon

Page 70 of 433
kylz4
Mine was $634

Build thread - viewtopic.php?t=81517
Metricon Glendale 42 Limited Edition

Noted. Seems like no standard quote for same item / things.
Maybe you got my figures mixed around, seems like your quote is pretty close to mine
you would think that they would have a set upgrade price list though wouldn't you! Things like butlers pantry cupboards etc should be worked out for each house design and then they can give you an exact figure on everything!!

kylz4
Maybe you got my figures mixed around, seems like your quote is pretty close to mine
you would think that they would have a set upgrade price list though wouldn't you! Things like butlers pantry cupboards etc should be worked out for each house design and then they can give you an exact figure on everything!!

They prob don't have a atandard price list for upgrades hence the price is dynamic and they can quote any price they want. It also depends on the materials/finish chosen so it's hard to have a standard price for all.

@ Orph

build thread: viewtopic.php?t=78328
Dream Metricon Glendale 38 (Sydney)!
hubby just pointed me to this one at https://ring.com which looks great
kylz4
What is everyone doing regarding doorbells? We've never had a doorbell before, does it need to be wired in or is it just battery operated??

We prewired for intercom, but you can get a wireless one from Bunnings for $30 - $40

mine is 276 for this

"This item does not include plaster lining to underside of staircase and inside walls of staircase storage space. Floor coverings to staircase storage space is not included."
For Designer range house ( VIc ) , anyone know how many different internal wall color we can choose (as std- no upgrade cost)?

Thinking of doing a feather room , e.g threater

Thx
Scott2233
For Designer range house ( VIc ) , anyone know how many different internal wall color we can choose (as std- no upgrade cost)?

Thx

You only get one. To do a different colour to trims and doors costs $800 (absolute joke). Feature walls are $200/wall, and I think it was $500-$600 per room.
bubblynutter
Scott2233

Thx

You only get one. To do a different colour to trims and doors costs $800 (absolute joke). Feature walls are $200/wall, and I think it was $500-$600 per room.

ok..............thanks for sharing the infor
I have Studio M (Melbourne) in a couple of weeks and am planning on having Timber Laminate flooring.

Does anyone know what company Metricon uses for their Timber Laminate products so I can hopefully do a bit of research beforehand ? (Especially the Frontline 3 strip 7mm timberlook selection). Thanks
In Sydney it's carpet call I believe

pj87
I have Studio M (Melbourne) in a couple of weeks and am planning on having Timber Laminate flooring.

Does anyone know what company Metricon uses for their Timber Laminate products so I can hopefully do a bit of research beforehand ? (Especially the Frontline 3 strip 7mm timberlook selection). Thanks

They use "perfect timber flooring"

pj87

In QLD they use Carpet Call but not the entire range at Studio M.

Laminate flooring there are a few brands offered, but the base brand is Parador. Not all of the Parador ones are standard inclusions either - some are upgrades.
Glendale45
pj87

Anyone know PTF 's flooring price are reasonable or not?

Thx
Scott2233
Glendale45
pj87

Thx

Received quote for antic walnut, $59 per meter square.
vintay68
Scott2233
Glendale45
[quote="pj87"]I have Studio M (Melbourne) in a couple of weeks and am planning on having Timber Laminate flooring.

Thx

Received quote for antic walnut, $59 per meter square.[/quote]

The floor we liked We had to pay additional $15 to upgrade from that standard price.

viewtopic.php?t=79203
Emmz70
vintay68
Scott2233
[quote="Glendale45"][quote="pj87"]I have Studio M (Melbourne) in a couple of weeks and am planning on having Timber Laminate flooring.

Thx

The floor we liked We had to pay additional $15 to upgrade from that standard price.

viewtopic.php?t=79203[/quote]
Wow only $15 total?

@ Orph

build thread: viewtopic.php?t=78328
Dream Metricon Glendale 38 (Sydney)!
We were happy with that, not so much if we didn't have our flooring promotion

viewtopic.php?t=79203
Ok I'm going to vent. Sorry in advanced.
At the tile studio and have been told I can't use Di Lorenzo anymore. I have chosen tiles with them.

Everything is an upgrade. Nothing nice to choose from.

Emmz70
vintay68
Scott2233
[quote="Glendale45"][quote="pj87"]I have Studio M (Melbourne) in a couple of weeks and am planning on having Timber Laminate flooring.

Thx

viewtopic.php?t=79203[/quote]
Hi Emmz70,
which floor board did you chose? $15 per meter square or just $15?
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum