Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Ben Trager Homes – Ocean Road Estate

Page 38 of 39
Really looking forward to seeing your house finished and furnished
No sleep for you tonight!!
HAHAHAHHA agreed arch! So bloody excited for you chick hope you have the best day tomorrow!!

archetto
No sleep for you tonight!!

kryssti13
HAHAHAHHA agreed arch! So bloody excited for you chick hope you have the best day tomorrow!!

HAHA! I actually had the best sleep. I was more excited for PCI?? Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet

Looking forward to that bouquet of ferrero rochers (awkward if they no longer give that
)
Ditto, and in the end of our handover was such an anticlimax that the PCI was actually more exciting haha

I hope you have the keys and everything went well!! So looking forward to pics as you furnish and finish it off
Our second PCI went well. Our supervisor had ticked everything off the to do list and the house was as spotless as a "builders clean" could be. It actually smelt clean too...! So wish we could move straight in - but excited that the finishing trades are now up to us to schedule and we have keys so can get in whenever we want! Woooo!

My Bestfriend bought over our housewarming present! The highly sought after Kmart stools that she travelled across Perth to find
what a keeper!!! I love them!

Fencing is up

And I ordered our council bins!

Painter starts Monday and will take a week and then floors the week after! Hopefully move in on the 3rd or 4th August. So freaking excited!
And the chocolate are 70% gone

Yay! Thrilled for you ak!

Building a custom Sterling home in Adelaide.
THIS WARMS MY HEART SO MUCH! so happy for you lovely the stools look fab and it feels like home already! So looking forward to seeing all your final touches! CONGRATS!!

kryssti13
THIS WARMS MY HEART SO MUCH! so happy for you lovely the stools look fab and it feels like home already! So looking forward to seeing all your final touches! CONGRATS!!

Aww thank you lovely. You will be in before you know it xxx
A sneak peek of our paint. Solver Floral White

Our clean toilets - love the sticker seal to confirm it had actually been cleaned. I was really impressed with the site clean for our second PCI meeting. The house even smelt like cleaning products!

Installed our Meir Tap and Cabinet handles.

Painting will be finished by Monday and floors commence the same day!
Ughhhhh so in love already! So glad to hear the clean was incredible no construction dirt anymore yayyyy so excited for u guys! It's looking great already can't wait to see the floors!

Looks great, that tap

A few photos. Lots of progress since my last update and we have moved in!

Our painter John from WA Decorators did an awesome job. If you're looking for a professional but reasonably priced painter in Perth. Give John a call and say Ashlee sent you.

We paid 3,300 for our whole house which included sealer and two coats of solver paint.

Next on the list is soakwells - which are being dug in tomorrow and our driveway / landscaping after that.
I love love love your black tap and handles!
And such a good price for a painter!

Did that price for the painter include paint?

MrsMaccaPacca

Yep inclusive of all paint!
ak11
MrsMaccaPacca

Yep inclusive of all paint!

That is awesome! I've emailed for a quote

I love your interior decorating & your flooring is gorgeous! 😍 What type of floorboards are they?

Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum