Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Ben Trager Homes – Ocean Road Estate

Page 37 of 39
So with handover imminent we've been busy buying furniture and appliances and organising trades for handover.

We bought our washing machine on the weekend and dining room chairs from Domayne - they were reduced from 189 to 119 each

I also bought the lamp below from freedom (also on sale) and have the rug and print from Adairs.

Our front door has been stained in Wattyl Red Cedar (frame to be done after handover as the builder would only agree to paint it the same colour as our render
?)

And our Meir Tap arrived!!

We will be doing the exposed agg ourselves after handover.

And we're planning on ordering these roller blinds from iseekblinds online and plantation shutters to the front of the house.

And lastly - we've decided on a paint colour. Solver Floral White. A couple of examples of the paint colour are on my blog - www.houseamour.com

It's finally starting to feel like we own this house. I think that may be partly because of all the money we've been spending the last few weeks haha. Goodbye savings!!
Absolutely love those dining chairs!!!

Loveeee the dining chairs they are really similar to ours, good choice! We get heaps of compliments on them.

Loving all the rest too, bring on PCI!
Hope PCI goes well today!

Love the chairs! And a great price too
Can't wait to see interior pics when you're in!

Good luck today chick!! ❤️

Thanks everyone! PCI went well. A few things to fix but we're hoping it won't take too long and we get keys in a couple of weeks

Our new SS is awesome. He was really helpful today and had already picked out a majority of items that were on our list to bring up - which was promising.

The only major issue was the roof flashing. It looks like crap... However they're going to look into a solution for us. So hopefully they are able to fix it. Aside from that - the defects are pretty minor and should be easily rectified.

Can't wait to see it painted and the floors installed!
Wow looks great... Congrats
Yay yay so excited!!!

Yay! So happy for you! You're SS sounds switched on, which is great. Hopefully you'll have your keys in a few weeks!

Building a custom Sterling home in Adelaide.
Everything looks great and so happy for you to hear PCI went well! Just love that window in your kitchen.. beautiful

Thanks guys. Hoping for PCI2 next Friday and handover the same day if possible. Our CLO is confirming this today or tomorrow!
Handover booked for next Friday! Woohoo. This time next week we will have keys
Yippee
Yaaaaaaaayyyyy! It's been a long road for you guys, but you finally will have your home! Congratulations!!

Building a custom Sterling home in Adelaide.
Awesome! How exciting!!
Yay!! Congrats neighbour

Yay!

WOOOO CONGRATS LADY!!:)

Great news!!! Congrats on the handover date how exciting

Fantastic news. Lucky you.

Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum