Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Timeframe for fire rating approval?

Page 1 of 1
Just wondering if anyone can tell me at what stage the council should be assessing the fire rating approvals for a submitted building approval? and how long it takes approx? If it helps we have submitted with Serpentine Jarrahdale Shire. I'm fuming as.. yet again.. we have another delay with our shire. Our planning approval was submitted Oct last year and our building approvals put in three weeks ago. Today they have come back saying they need to fire rate before they approve. I am nearly out of patience
Related
14/05/2024
MJH 2024 - Timeframe from lockup to PCI

Building A New House

Hi all, We are currently just up to lockup stage. Well our portal says lockup complete but our electrical is being done this week, so in theory, fully completed lockup by…

23/04/2024
How to qualify for 6-star energy rating (pre NCC 2022)

Building A New House

10 years ago was a different software than we use now. it has had a lot of changes over the past years. Improvments to the software and changes to how Nathers models need…

7/06/2023
Radiant or Convection Wood Fire

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

We are tossing up between a Jarrahdale radiant wood fire (the Pioneer) and a convection wood fire (Innovator or Countryman) but cannot decide on which type of wood fire is…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum