Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Tender with Rawson Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi all, we went to our local rawson homes display today which is the Metford 33 and the design we love! We also found out the display home has been sold and since we like the colours in the display, we are getting a quote drawn up tomorrow afternoon.
We won't be paying the tender fee to lock the quote in however, until our finance goes through and our land registered but just wondering if anyone has any tips during this stage and once the tender has been signed and paid, is it possible for Rawson to charge for anything else not in the contract?
Hey MetfordMumma, how are things progressing for you? Getting closer to your land being registered
Hi Metford, did you have to pay the initial cost of contour survey and soil test?

and if so, since you paid for it did you get a copy to keep?
zc12345
Hi Metford, did you have to pay the initial cost of contour survey and soil test?

and if so, since you paid for it did you get a copy to keep?

Hi no I don't think we did. We are in Country NSW so I think Rawsons work differently to city areas for some reason.

Piece of advice mettford33mumma, make certain that the insurance certificate has the identical company name and signature as the contract
Leonardo_23
Piece of advice mettford33mumma, make certain that the insurance certificate has the identical company name and signature as the contract

Thanks for that, when would I get the insurance certificate? Does that come with the final compliance plans?

Hi M33M, are you still building with Rawson?
Related
24/02/2024
Building in Vineyard with Rawson

Building A New House

Just started the Build process for Chifley 42 with Rawson homes, will keep you all posted with the Build progress.

3/06/2023
Tender and Roof Colours

General Discussion

Hey. Head to a metal and decide on which profile you will use first. Profiles with larger corrugations can greatly change the appearance of the color in different…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum