Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our first build with Fairmont Homes - Blakes Crossing South

Page 19 of 19
I agree, the curtains are fab

Building with Simonds in S.A
Thanks, got them from northside curtains and blinds at Parafield and can't recommend them enough, great service the whole way through and they did everything I wanted, they really make the rooms

Building in Blakes Crossing South Australia - Fairmont Homes
Your curtains looks great. I'm trying to tell hubby curtains are very sophisticated.

beautiful! I may have to borrow one of your pics for window furnishing inspiration if thats ok!

wow. congrats on moving in looks fantastic
Looks great Heather!!

viewtopic.php?t=82566
After stormwater,soil removal and our retaining walls were finally done and some good weather we finally have concrete, so excited to say goodbye to dirt and mud!! So happy to almost be finished with our handover stuff!

Just need to enlist a landscaper to help us with our front yard, the back is fairly straight forward with grass and some lil trees across the back and side

It's really looking awesome, love the grand entrance

Building with Simonds in S.A
Slowly been getting things settled inside and out, had our bluestone rocks put out the front (no photo yet) still to do landscaping and today our backyard grass went in! So happy that is underway now so just have to landscape a little finally seal our concrete and we are done!

It looks great, I'm hoping we will be able to stretch to some turf as I need instant gratification haha

Finally started our front landscaping just need a few more lil shrubs, looking forward to our garden growing up and getting established

Looks great so far
I love the rocks
Related
9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum