Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds Avalon Adelaide

Page 75 of 76
Thanks peeps, it's a bit of a process x
LOL Lambsie, you cheeky thing you!

Mr is still working on the driveway LOL (You will see the cement mixer out on your driveby, kinda kills the look of the other half)
TomCat
Thanks peeps, it's a bit of a process x
LOL Lambsie, you cheeky thing you!

Mr is still working on the driveway LOL (You will see the cement mixer out on your driveby, kinda kills the look of the other half)

Hi TC! Been stalking your thread for the last four weeks as my bf and I consider building with Simonds. (Your frank and full descriptions along the build process have been really helpful for us in making a decision.)

I've sent you a PM regarding a query/issue we're currently experiencing with Simonds for some advice

Additionally your house is GORGEOUS!
wow TC! Love your front yard!!! It's very Cally!!!

B4 ... You say all the right things
Haven't been in that much lately and now having trouble finding/catching up on your threads. Thanks JM.

Just popping by to check out your progress.. looking amazing!! Mr TC concreting now to? He really will give everything a shot hey

Hope your still loving your house and had an amazing Christmas

Ok have posted this three times now not working so excuse me if it now appears three times!!

Looking great TC as I knew it would.
Happy New Year xx
Your front garden looks fantastic!!
Thanks peeps. I'm loving this house! I finally got onto my pelmets and hanging drapes in the holidays. Makes a difference

TomCat
Thanks peeps. I'm loving this house! I finally got onto my pelmets and hanging drapes in the holidays. Makes a difference

oooh, any pictures for the piggies?

Beautiful gardens madam TC
. Agree with CS some pics of the pelmets and drakes (Hahahhah no duck pics thanks) drapes. would be swell. Hope you and Mr T had a lovely Xmas and a happy new year

haha I'll take a snap on the weekend. Good to see you both. Thanks, I really enjoyed it. Happy 2017 to all!

Have to do the small skinny windows next. Not quite halfway there, but it's started ...

Yep, I'm slow

Did I mention how much I love this cabinet?

ahhh looks sooo good TC!!

Awesome M! More pics please! Haha!

Hey TC! Wow , a year on already! Doesn't time fly?
Love your deco! Yes side table is a very lovely piece!

Mr TC has finished driveway finally! We've decided we'll seal it to make it super black. I've figured out the pano feature in my camera

Lovely photos TC! ❤️ Your WIR is huge!

Hellllooooooooooo my lovely pal.

Fantastic to see update photos!!! Wow your front garden has grown so much, hotel cali really happened. So pleased it turned out just how you wanted.

That internal paint colour looks great.

Love the pelmet boxes too. Did you love making them?? I loved making mine (secretly can't wait to make them again) love the floral, so warm and cosy.

I hope both you and Mr Kung Fu are happy and healthy

Related
24/12/2023
Garage builder, Adelaide

General Discussion

Building a new home, and looking for a garage builder (home builder not contracted to do this). Someone to build steel garage (double), colorbond, including supply and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum