Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New to Forum

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

I am new to this Forum. Have bought a block at Elara. Trying to finalise Home Contract with Reward Homes. Has any one heard of them or have built with them.

Any advise ?? I am thinking of building with Eco Q panels (similar to Hebel). Their price is great and good options as well but not sure about the company.

Please help
Hi sp
We built with them in 2010/11 and they were great. Excellent value for money with the inclusions. Very high standard of finishing as well. I would build with them again.
Oh and the eco panels are brilliant. House is usually about 10 degrees cooler than outside during summer and don't have to use the aircon very much.
snowlaina
Hi sp
We built with them in 2010/11 and they were great. Excellent value for money with the inclusions. Very high standard of finishing as well. I would build with them again.

Hi @snowlaina

I have paid deposit of $1000 to reward homes and looking forward to build with them. I am still unsure about Eco panels specially for 2 story construction. Please reply as i am not able to find much on internet about eco panels. If structure can sustain for longer on eco panels and 2 story.
Related
17/08/2023
Post submitted in wrong forum

Interior Decorating Lounge

Then delete the original. Dual posting is not allowed.

2/01/2024
In this forum we often rightly criticise builders....

Building A New House

In Victoria you cannot put a caveat on arising from a domestic building contract.

14/12/2023
How many builders are on this forum?

General Discussion

They already have two well known ones (HIA & MBA) that many new home buyers mistakenly think are regulatory bodies that Joe Public can complain to.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum