Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Keys 19/10/15. Moved in 10/11/15. Landscaping + a deck ideas

Page 96 of 96
Thanks icy! It's coming along

First Build, Commodore Homes, Honeywood, Wandi.
viewtopic.php?t=77170
TamDear18
Our Honeywood Build
Got the other half to hang my entry mirror
LOVE!

viewtopic.php?t=77170

Hi Honeywood Build,

Your house is beautiful and you have such a keen eye for decorating!! Is your entrance hall mirror from Bed, Bath 'n Table? I have spotted (almost possibly the same) mirror that I want to install for our guest bathroom. I absolutely love the beaded edge! Also love your exposed aggregate - we too are getting exposed - just sourcing quotes at the moment. Who did you use?

Wishing you many happy memories in your beautiful new home!!
hey there! The mirror was actually a gumtree purchase. I think originally it was from freedom but there's a few similar ones floating around. Would look amazing in a bathroom
we got our exposed aggregate done by Allwest decorative concrete. I would recommend them
all the best with your build

viewtopic.php?t=77170
Our Honeywood Build
When people think your grass is fake... I'll take that as a complement haha

I love our alfresco at night. Just need the perfect alfresco chairs now

viewtopic.php?t=77170

Check out Segals as they have some nice stuff in there. Just recently bought an outside table, chairs and lounge setting.
How's it all going? X

Our dream home

viewtopic.php?t=75306
sorry guys, I dont go on here much these days! Yeah the lawn is excellent! Best choice. We don't have retic in the backyard and we have 2 massive staffys who do laps on it and it's holding up well. They dug a hole in one section so we made it so they can't walk there till the lawn repairs haha. Here's it currently

viewtopic.php?t=77170
we just use the hose on hot days and sprinkler twice a week in summer.

viewtopic.php?t=77170
here's the front yard

viewtopic.php?t=77170
It looks great! I adore all your plants! What are those called in the second picture? Are they Yakkas?
I plan to get some yakkas and agaves for our frontage when we get home.

Our dream home

viewtopic.php?t=75306
Oh thanks! Yeah they are yukka's. They look good when pruned up.

viewtopic.php?t=77170
Hi OHB, sorry to resurrect your thread again! I am looking for a similar style rendered raised garden bed to what you have in your backyard. Can you recommend anyone in particular? And do you know what yours cost to be built? Was there any divide of sorts added to separate the colourbond fence and soil (and to stop the soil from seeping underneath into your neighbours yard!).

Your house photos look awesome inside and out. Congrats
I'm still waiting on Honeywood to answer my PM from last year, haha!
I think about you often hun, would love to catch you on FB messenger perhaps?!

Hope all is well xx
Dream_Catchers
I'm still waiting on Honeywood to answer my PM from last year, haha!
I think about you often hun, would love to catch you on FB messenger perhaps?!

Hope all is well xx

Hi hun!! Sorry its been so long since I've logged on. Been so busy around the house and with work. We just put in a pool so was going to come on and update with pics when i saw your last message. I dont come on here much but feel free to add me on Instagram littl3sunflowers 😍
Related
16/04/2024
Front Fence Landscaping Ideas

Landscape & Garden Design

I recently finished my house and after landscaping, have begun to plan a fence. To be honest its been a bit of an afterthought so I'm after some much needed advice. The…

3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum