Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds Sanctuary in Brisbane- Nearly complete

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone. Our house is nearly complete. Thought i would share with you some pics on how far we have come. The only things left to be installed are door handles, some doors, stove, rangehood and microwave. Our SS is not giving us handover date, he just said a couple of weeks. So its waiting game!. Below is our chosen facade that Simonds stuffed up. I will show you what it was supposed to be in photos
This is our house facade;

This is the white trimming along the windows and right across the whole house that we were supposed to get in the Mossman facade. This picture is from Simonds website;

Rest of photos from our build;
Standing in the entrance hallway;

Standing in front of kitchen looking at the entrance

Kitchen

Butlers pantry

Master bedroom

Our spa bath

Laundry

Walk in linen

Overlooking into kids retreat

Main bathroom, still dirty!

Theatre room with two separate doors, my ducted vacuuming box there! Woo ooh! Love it. Cant wait to use it

Library/study room
Related
29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

30/06/2023
Certifier and the Brisbane development website

Building A New House

Hi, does anyone have a clue how the Brisbane Development website work in terms of how uptodate the dates on it are (developmenti.brisbane.qld.gov.au). I transfered…

15/03/2024
Omni built homes brisbane - builders feedback

General Discussion

First time poster long story short we are planning knocking down rebuilding a house in Wavell Heights We are thinking to go with Omni built homes as they are but flexible…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum