Building ForumBuilding A New House

Mightily Modified Metford 33

Page 10 of 11
red15
So exciting!!!!

Thanks Red

Bank evaluator happy
Cat flaps x 3 being installed
painting just about done. Inching closer!

Is it tomorrow??

More likely Friday, as we're waiting for 2 x $$ to be paid to Rawson.

Oh poo, I thought it was locked in

Great news. Handover tomorrow at 1pm

Canberra_gal
Great news. Handover tomorrow at 1pm

Fantastic! So exciting to finally get your house. When are you moving?

V. exciting! Uplift Tuesday, delivery Wednesday

OMFG. The expletive fridge does not fit in the expletive fridge niche, despite us giving Rawson the expletive measurements/specifications during the design phase.

NO %&&$## WAY!!!!!

No, no, no!!

What are you going to do???
red15
NO %&&$## WAY!!!!!

No, no, no!!

What are you going to do???

Not sure. Husband waiting for site supervisor. There's a cupboard above the fridge. Think that will have to come out/be reduced in size. So frustrating!

This is my nightmare. Every time we go in the house I say, 'must measure that fridge space' but have never actually done it.

Does this mean no handover?
red15
This is my nightmare. Every time we go in the house I say, 'must measure that fridge space' but have never actually done it.

Not sure. Will let you know!

Best take a tape measure with you to your next site visit!

Next site visit is handover. We're locked out.
Canberra_gal
red15

Not sure. Will let you know!

Best take a tape measure with you to your next site visit!

You're right: I hadn't thought about it no longer being a site visit! Well, you might need to take the tape measure to handover

I should take myself to hospital more often. While I was being pumped full of migraine meds (which didn't work, sadly) my husband was at the house doing our handover. We are official!

Well I don't know whether to congratulate or commiserate! Migraines suck but handover rules.

I meant to ask - have you figured out what you're going to do about your fridge space?
red15
I meant to ask - have you figured out what you're going to do about your fridge space?

Yes! Cabinet dudes removed the overhead cupboards and are going to take a couple of cms off and reinstall.

Also our fridge has to be returned as it's broken! Bloody Samsung

Sheesh. Things have got to improve from here, right?

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum