Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Redink Midwest First Time Builders - LOCK UP

Page 18 of 19
One step closer to keys
PCI is done! Not many issues mainly cosmetic, couple of pavers need to be redone cos they aren't level. Missing a powerpoint in the entry (was plastered over - electrican is fixing that this afternoon) so happy with how nice everything has come up
Congrats!!! So so excited for you!!

Did they give you a estimated key date?

teresa.hsh
Congrats!!! So so excited for you!!

Did they give you a estimated key date?

Our SS just said they have 10 working days to get everything on the list sorted. Im hoping we get them end of next week
oh goodness, real close now
. i bet you are about to count down sleeps
Very exciting news, not too long now!!
Looks great! How exciting! Looks like we might have PCI/handover around the same time ?
Woohoo that's awesome news. Not long before being in ya new home ?
I can't believe how fast your build has gone Colley - you flew past us! How excited you must be
Congrats on completing PCI!
Congrats on PCI! Looking really good. You will have your keys very soon

We should officially have keys by Friday 😄 we have never really been locked out as we have always had access to the key but im so excited to get in and start doing stuff!
Woohoo

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=80963&start=10#p1475600
Love the black door!

Congrats cc! That red ribbon goes very nicely with your black door!

Congratulations Colley!! So excited for you
Congratulations! Hope everything went well
All systems go this weekend! Our ss was bringing the keys to us but had an emergency friday so didnt make it down. I got a call from the flooring place with an opening to start monday so its mad dash to paint all the rooms that have carpet going in them. We will have our offical handover monday but ss said it was fine to start painting this weekend.

I can definitely say without a doubt i will not be changing careers to become a painter because i hate it haha. We have managed to seal most of the house today. Will head back tonight to hopefully finish it all then start the real paint tomorrow
Woohoo

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=80963&start=10#p1475600
Hahaha I am definitely not looking forward to painting either - but just think of the money you've saved by doing it yourself
Can't wait to see the flooring go in.
Woohoo!! We have keys ?
Flooring guys have done a few touch ups on the slab ready for the vinyl to go down tomorrow. Cant wait to see it all together.
Related
6/10/2023
First time building.

General Discussion

Can anyone give me any onfo on New Homes WA? Good or bad, hopefully good just need to know if my choice was good or not? Thanks ❤️

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

20/12/2023
Theft and Vandalism at lock up stage

General Discussion

sure. its the builders problem.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum