Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone bought in Emerald Hills Leppington NSW?

Page 6 of 14
We're stage 1B as well and we were hoping to have the house ready by Christmas 16. Now we're just hoping it'll be ready by the time we get married in 2017.

I'm assuming the land contracts will be ready once they get a clear indication of dates of land registrations. Has anyone driven past lately and seen any progress of development? Last time we visited was 2 mo this ago.

Figs how did you find out what release you are in? I haven't gotten any indications of which I'm in yet
Mine was in the land contract. Can't remember if it was in the build contract too.
Ours was in an email we got when we initially enquired about the h and l package. The pdf was named Stage 1B lot location and it had our block on it and a bit of the neighbouring blocks. I don't think it was in our build contracts or any other subsequent correspondence.

I did get this from Metricon, though. I'm presuming the lots on the left is stage 1b and on the right is stage 1c.

If you're in lots 1193-1204, I would maybe call up and ask the sales office to confirm.

If you have a copy of the design guidelines for stage 1, it shows which blocks are 1A, 1B and 1C.
Quick question guys.

When the land is registered and you have 14 days to complete the settlement, as the buy do you need to be physically present to complete the settlement? Partner and I are overseas for a small time period which extends 14 days.

Do we nominate our solicitor to complete the settlement, ie we leave a bank cheque with them etc etc.

edit: just wanted a quick answer but nvm! solicitor and bank will look after it all good thanks
Any updates on Land rego? 1A and 1B Aug 2016 - Dec 2016 still?
Land registration is September 2016- January 2017
Just to share this info, off the plan purchases are becoming too scary.
http://www.news.com.au/finance/real-est ... 7516030667
Yeah I hear more and more about this issue. It's very scary scenario
Has anyone signed Emerald Hills land contact yet?
dustsnow

Yep all signed and paid for land contract.
Did you guys get any recent update?
From the recent new letter developers has re-forecasted to late October to 2016 (1A) to March 2017 (1C).
If there aren't any further interruptions. At this rate we won't end up moving until 2020
Evil R
dustsnow

Yep all signed and paid for land contract.

Same here. Anyone been in the area lately? Has much changed. Might go visit this weekend.

For anyone interested im a train driver based at leppington and emerald hills estate is only about a 6-7minute drive to leppington station. Very close
Newsletter4

Quote:
When will Stage 1 construction start and when will lots be registered?
Stage 1 construction will commence in January 2016. Lots are forecast to be progressively registered from late October 2016 (Stage 1A) to March 2017 (Stage 1C). Registration of Stage 2 lots
will commence after April 2017. (Note however, that all registration
dates are estimates only as they are subject to matters beyond our
control).
Has anyone been asked to extend their sunset clause?
I read that they would have sent correspondence to us but I'm yet to receive anything. Have you spoken to your builder regarding this yet?
Shotgun
Has anyone been asked to extend their sunset clause?

Yes , My solicitor forwarded that to me.
Related
11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

6/12/2023
Anyone got owner builder permit to build a duplex in NSW ?

Owner Builder Forum

If so what were the "special circumstances" under which it was granted? "Note: If the development consent is for 'dual occupancy' an owner-builder permit can only be…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum