Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Daydream 30 - pool and decking

Page 30 of 30
Gorgeous, inside and out

Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Has your hosting gone down? Would love to see the pics if they are still available. Especially the garage door as we are considering Knotwood Black Walnut (if thats what you ended up going with). Thanks
About to start on our own Daydream 30 - bummer i cant view your photos for some reason
Wow your house is beautiful !! No words

Can you tell me please if you ended up with exposed steel beams in your portico. We are currently building a daydream 30 with what we thought was grand cooloola portico but i think its a cooloola and we have exposed steel beams. Any photos you have of your portico underneath would be appreciated thanks in advance we are in a little freak out.
dougang287
Can you tell me please if you ended up with exposed steel beams in your portico. We are currently building a daydream 30 with what we thought was grand cooloola portico but i think its a cooloola and we have exposed steel beams. Any photos you have of your portico underneath would be appreciated thanks in advance we are in a little freak out.

Found this on a previous page. Does this help?

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Hey peeps (basically anyone still watching this topic), we have had a great six years here, really had very few issues since the build completed (ducted air con never really worked to master despite having someone out twice to look at it) and today we went unconditional on the sale of the house. You can see pictures on the listing here:

https://www.realestate.com.au/property- ... -137342690

There's also a video walk-through. We did well from the sale and are now looking into our next build. Happy days.
Oh wow we can upload photos now!

Here you go peeps!

Related
2/03/2024
Recommendations for best value decking oil for pine decking?

General Discussion

Hi, as per the subject. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best value decking oil (Bunning is close to where I live) for a treated pine deck? Thanks

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum