Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds CLEO Melbourne

Page 4 of 4
Oh Shara
sorry to hear your issues too.

Post your video to YouTube.
Copy the code (in sharing/links section)
Create a post here (go to full editor).
Paste the code, highlight it and select the Youtube tag button in the forum editor
Thank you TC you're so sweet:D. I am going to try it.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/zO5tmQ6LFPA[/youtube]
Thanks for sharing so many pics & this video Shara!

We have our gallery appointment this Sat - building Cleo in Truganina!

Can you please share the details of the private building inspector that you hired? He seems to have done a good job & would like to appoint him too!
Oh dear! So are they fixing it?

Welcome Paijara. I followed another Simonds Cleo build on here from Adelaide. Beautiful home and she had a really great experience wish I could say same.
paragjain
Thanks for sharing so many pics & this video Shara!

We have our gallery appointment this Sat - building Cleo in Truganina!

Can you please share the details of the private building inspector that you hired? He seems to have done a good job & would like to appoint him too!

Welcome paragjain

The inspector is Darbecca. Website darbecca. com. au

Cleo is good choice with roomy family areas. Good luck to your gallery selection.

TomCat
Oh dear! So are they fixing it?

Welcome Paijara. I followed another Simonds Cleo build on here from Adelaide. Beautiful home and she had a really great experience wish I could say same.

Yesterday pump guys came and fixed the problem. And painting guys will come as well might be next week. Look at this ugly roof

oh well, they'll patch it. Everything will be just like new
Thanks Share for sharing the info!

Our gallery appointment went went but really rushed as it was half day (Sat) appointment.

It's really an overwhelming experience for me & my wife - and really having cold feet at the moment.

Good thing is Simonds fixed your issue and it will be normal again after they do the colouring in your roof.

How was your overall experience & comfort level with Simonds and after all being done & dusted.. do you have any major issues pending or everything looks great now?
Hey Shara, did your leak repair get patched okay? Thank you for the tip - to fill the bath to check x
Thought of you guys last night when we went to check our build the bath had been installed and was half full of water. Plumbing not connected yet so the only thing we can think of is that they have done that so it sets into position. Im just worried about how long it will sit in there!!
How have the fixes turned out?

Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations - Melbourne

Building A New House

I do enjoy the drama:-D In his latest two videos he has started bringing security guards to site, I am waiting for the punch on to begin lol

25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum