Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fairwater in Blacktown by Australand

Page 62 of 66
Thanks Mntndwn..I think I will buy from Frazer directly in their next release then
Hi,

Can anybody tell me when the jacaranda collection is ready for settlement ?

Also those who have settle in, does the valuation price same as contract price ? Please share with me. I bought two bedroom house

vincent.ausahi
Hi,

Can anybody tell me when the jacaranda collection is ready for settlement ?

Also those who have settle in, does the valuation price same as contract price ? Please share with me. I bought two bedroom house

It's best to email or call customer relations nsw to follow up. They will give you information on your property.
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum.. Have been following this for a few months and finally got in today..
My brother has booked a 'Metro' in Jacaranda Collection. Here's the latest mail from customer relations:

- Lots CN2101 - CN2111 from late April to early May 2017

- Lots CN2112 - CN2120 from early to mid May
- Lots CN2121 - CN2123 from early to mid April 2017
- Lots CN2124 - CN2132 from late May to early June 2017
nagi
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum.. Have been following this for a few months and finally got in today..
My brother has booked a 'Metro' in Jacaranda Collection. Here's the latest mail from customer relations:

- Lots CN2101 - CN2111 from late April to early May 2017

- Lots CN2112 - CN2120 from early to mid May
- Lots CN2121 - CN2123 from early to mid April 2017
- Lots CN2124 - CN2132 from late May to early June 2017

Hi

Can you tell me the email of the customer relation ? Why I never receive any email from them ?

CustomerRelationsNSW@frasersproperty.com.au or on 13 10 25
Reasonable suppliers of plantation shutters:

Better-Life International Pty Ltd
E: info@better-life.com.au
T: 1300 982 370
P: 0434 489 580
31/62 Hume Highway
LANSVALE NSW 2166

SK DECOR PTY LTD
E: fantasticblinds@gmail.com
M: 0430 628 871
2/176 Forrester Road
ST MARYS NSW 2760

Try finding a cheaper supplier of plantation shutters.

Jacaranda collection settlement dates have been rescheduled due to inclement weather.

LOT (CN) SETTLEMENT

2101-2107 May

2108-2114, 2119-2123 Mid-May

2115-2118, 2120 Late May

2124-2132 Mid-June
Hi Guys,

For those of you who have an Entertainer, can you please tell me the width and length (dimensions) of the Fridge space?

Or just the dimensions of your current fridge will do.

I asked Fairwater if there was a water port behind the fridge, they said yes but if someone can just confirm this for me too?

Thanks guys!
Hi guys,

Just want to say a BIG thank you to all of you for this forum. We've just bought in The Boulevard and I've found this forum very informative and encouraging, thanks to you

Congrats to everyone who's purchased and all the best for those trying to purchase.

Our settlement is June 2018 and we can't wait!
Hi Andre247

Congrats on your new purchase. You bought well.

We moved in a couple months ago so just im me if you need any advice.

Enjoy the wait while your house gets built😉

Cheers
Thanks One Boulevard Buyer 😊

Hope you're enjoying your beautiful new home 🤗
Hi Guys,

To those who have moved in, can you please let us know what it's like?? What are some of the good things?? And some not so good things??

Is it quiet??

Do the lights stay on all night around the lake??

What's the atmosphere like??

Appreciate if you would share your experiences

Thanks!! 😙😙😙
Hi Andre247

So far so good. Can you see by taking a drive through the estate that the neighbours take pride in their homes.

It's also pretty quiet, at least in the section where I live. The only issue, which really isn't much of one, is the earth movers coming in early in the morning and starting work at 07:00. You shouldn't have to deal too much with that by the time you move in. It's ok since they do have to continue with progressing the development.

Overall, a safe and good place to live. I think once the parks are developed and the place matures and grows it will be the 'pearl' of Blacktown.

Cheers
Hi One Boulevard Buyer,

Thanks for responding. That's encouraging and great to hear 😃

Cheers!
Sorry, you also asked about the lights around the lake. Yes they are on all night. I'm not sure if they will be there indefinitely since Frasers will move on once they're finished and I doubt council will pay the electricity bill(?)

On a side note about Fraser Property. They are really good in my experience with resolving hiccups if you have maintenance issues when you move in. Super fast and great customer service. Not like the horror stories that you hear about with other developers. You can tell they take pride in their name. Again that has been my experience

All the best
Thanks again. Yes, so far it's all been good.
The hardest part is gonna be the wait 😉
Andre247, what type of house did you purchase?
We got a Soho, 4 bedroom townhouse, Boardwalk collection. We were going to get a Cosmopolitan in the Playground collection but we were lucky to get the last Soho on the water 😉 How about you??
Oh nice, yes the Soho's are a nice looking house with three floors. Very exciting. Congratulations.

We bought an Entertainer at The Ashlar Collection. We are due to Settle in 2 months!

Hopefully the weather doesn't delay things. *fingers crossed*!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum