newtobuildwa
Gorgeous!

Thank you

No, up the road on Saint Blaise

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=80963&start=10#p1475600
Not far away at all

Looks really nice
Nice looking palms

Hi all. We just got back from a lovely holiday to NZ to see my family. We had our pci on the 11th March. We should of been getting our keys this coming week but things are taking abit longer. On the positive side at least we already live on site

Woohoo

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=80963&start=10#p1475600
So exiting!

Awesome!!!

Looking great Gilbert106! How exciting all the progress ! I cannot find where we were talking about a painter? Do you still have that info?

Hi, We will have our keys later this week so looking forward to it. Brett from Secret Harbour painting

Wow big congrats!!! What color will you have? Would really like to see some pics

Hubby and I are going to dulux this week to pick some colours. We want to go a beigey grey colour.

We also have had a quote from Brett not long ago so will see how good he is with your house

Hubby has seen his work and he said he is very good

Finally we are getting our keys on Monday!!!! We have our painter starting on the 18th , our tiler the week after and then our carpets are being laid! Not long now

Yippee!!!

It's going to be so nice to have a home again after living in our caravan for the last 8 months

Fantastic good luck with it all.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum