Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Smarthomes Air Conditioning Suffolk Park Estate Caversham

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Can anyone confirm who Smart Homes use for their air conditioning installation?

We have purchased a block in Suffolk Park and with the block we have chosen a design which added Fujitsu ARTG45 (12.5kw) ducted A/C system for $990 or there abouts.

We have been advised by several A/C companies who I deal alot with at work the unit will struggle to cool the house, especially down to what I would like it. They advised to enquire about upgrading the unit which I have.

Smarthomes have quoted $3368 to upgrade from the 12.5kw ARTG45 to 15.8kw ARTG60.

From speaking with several A/C suppliers the price for the indoor unit, outdoor unit and controller for the 12.5kw model is around $3800 and the cost for the 15.8kw is about $5000.... a difference of $1200.

I can understand Smarthomes need to make their cut but nearly $2,200 more then what is available to the general public is steep.

Anyone know of the company they use or had a similar cost for an upgrade?
Hi Jamie we are building with Smart Homes and have chosen to get our aircon done after handover as I wasn't happy with the one you get with the $990 upgrade and I love the aircon we have in our current house
Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

17/06/2023
How to remove ceiling air con vent?

General Discussion

How do you remove one of these ceiling air con vents? And is it possible to disconnect the duct joined to the vent from inside the house, without going into the roof cavity?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum