Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Redink in Rockingham - so excited - just wanted to say hi

Page 1 of 1
Hi everybody,
I feel like I know you all as I've been stalking around here for what seems like an eternity!

I'm now very happy to report that I have my interior design consult and prestart coming up in the next couple of weeks so I am now officially BUILDING A NEW HOUSE!!!!

I've bought a small 419sqm private subdivision near the foreshore in Rockingham and am building my first new build for my young son and I.
I love to see all your plans so will attach mine just as soon as I figure out how to do it.
(Any help appreciated!)
I look forward to sharing my journey with you.
Happy New Year to you all
Suzy68
Hi everybody,
I feel like I know you all as I've been stalking around here for what seems like an eternity!

I'm now very happy to report that I have my interior design consult and prestart coming up in the next couple of weeks so I am now officially BUILDING A NEW HOUSE!!!!

I've bought a small 419sqm private subdivision near the foreshore in Rockingham and am building my first new build for my young son and I.
I love to see all your plans so will attach mine just as soon as I figure out how to do it.
(Any help appreciated!)
I look forward to sharing my journey with you.
Happy New Year to you all

Hi Suzy68.
How exciting for you and your son. My hubby and I built with Redink last year, and had handover late November. We have moved in, and are just in love with our new home.
Our building experience with Redink was wonderful.
Please let me know if you have any questions about prestart, any help with upgrade prices, or just want to have a chat.
I built with redink too I have been in my home for 7 mons .my build was good . I had one hiccup but got sorted out .I think everyone experience is different .
My advice to you stand your ground . Dont accept no from them .
My after build is a bit different and things are taking longer to get fixed but its not only redink its most builders . Enjoy the ride dont stress to much and at the end of it you will sit back and think how did you get where you are . Goodluck
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum