Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stoneleigh Dale Alcock Baldivis

Page 36 of 40
Wow looks amazing!!!! I particularly love that cabinet in your study! Stunning

First Build, Commodore Homes, Honeywood, Wandi.
viewtopic.php?t=77170
Looking great jelbell!!
?

Looks gorgeous Jellbell. I love the thick white venetian blinds and that entry mirror is amazing. Where is it from?
Everything looks wonderful!
Is the Cumquat Tree that one in the Baldivis shops? Love that store....!
Looking great, jellbell!!
?
?

Thank you everyone

ak11 the mirror is from The Cumquat Tree

Sure is that little shop at Baldivis shops MrsMaccaPacca, definitely one of my favourite stores too!
Your house is amazing Jelbell
. You have such a good eye for design and everything goes together beautifully xx
Catching up on your thread Jelbell and loving all your decorating...blinds look great
Is your pool usable yet .. would be great if you are able to coil of on the weather!
Just catching up! Can't wait to see your completed pool. Love lol your accessories and the circle mirrow is awesome... Might be dangerous to go to that little shop haha. Love the future guest bed too, very homely looking. Hope your enjoying it all
Wow jelbell, things are looking gorgeous at your place! Love your styling
Thanks Koll, Mellianne, Ashgrove & Kellie

We are just waiting on the pool equipment to go in before we can jump in Mellianne! hoping to get it all in soon as electrical work is starting next Thursday for the equipment

Block work has started this week for the planter box and the water feature so I will have some photos to post soon.

We have an electrician coming in next week to do the lighting for the water feature and planter box, plus he will be hanging our pendant lights. We are setting it all up so we can turn on the water feature and lights for the pool area from the alfresco (which was a great tip and something we didn't think of)

Unfortunately there has been a massive delay with building this wall at the front of the house due to the council. The council has its own set of regulations, and so does our estate so it has been challenging trying to find a happy medium between the two. Our draftsman has drawn up another set of plans for us so fingers crossed everything is approved this time around. The front wall has delayed everything unfortunately our move in date has been pushed back.

I am expecting to receive a call any day now about the sheers so these should go in sometime over the next couple of weeks.

Will keep you all posted
I still love your floors, jellbell.

Can't wait to see the finished landscaping & pool, too.
Thank you PVBuild, we are so happy with the floors & are definitely my favourite part of our home

We had our fridge and dishwasher moved up this week so I am in the process of organising a plumber to connect everything up so we are covered by insurance just in case. He will also be moving our sewerage inspection box and release valve at the front of the house so we can get the wall started as soon as we receive council approval.

Our sheers go in on Tuesday!! I can't wait!!

Our block work is complete for the pool area... We will have bull nose on top of both the water feature and planter and everything will be covered with a stone cladding once the flooring gets done

Didn't they include the tap for the dishwasher?

We have the connections for both the dishwasher and fridge. We just need a receipt saying a plumber has connected everything for insurance purposes. If the fridge or dishwasher was to leak and damage our timber floors we would be covered as I have recently just found out
Oh okay, I had a dishwasher flood and was never asked for anything to do with installation. I will definitely have a chat to our insurer.
thanks for that.
No worries at all, would probably come down to the insurance company
Our timber floor company said the same thing and because our flooring was a big investment it is a small cost for peace of mind. Thanks to this forum I never would have thought to ask that question
Jelbell do you mind me asking who you are using and pricing for the plumbing? We have the connection installed by builder but wanting someone to connect the fridge and dishwasher as I don't have the time myself

Have sent you a PM Nat
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum