Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes general build thread

Page 409 of 579
Tamara1975
BrownDog77
Hi Everyone we have colours on Friday
& Ive tried to find in the thread & was sure I wrote it down somewhere
but can anyone please tell me the upgrade price for the two sink mixers both chrome one has the pull out attach, gooseneck with wiring look around it (sorry terrible description) & the other is chrome gooseneck but has black on it (pics below I hope)
?

Also Does anyone have a pic of the drawer handles in the standard range by any chance? And standard range of carpets too? TIA

We just did colours. The black tap was around $900 if I remember correctly. But they have a new one similar that is about $260 that they only had in a catalogue at the moment. Not sure about the silver one.

Thanks Tamara $260 is much better than $900
will recheck yr thread

dougang287
I think we are paying about $260 for our tap in kitchen - check out photo in our thread. Cant help with carpet sorry - we upgraded to platinum with the upgraded underlay and our carpet is shimmering coal

Thanks Ang will chk yr thread out too

Tamara1975
dougang287
I think we are paying about $260 for our tap in kitchen - check out photo in our thread. Cant help with carpet sorry - we upgraded to platinum with the upgraded underlay and our carpet is shimmering coal

We upgraded our carpet too. Didn't take a pic of the standard range.

Thanks anyhow

BrownDog77
Tamara1975
BrownDog77
but can anyone please tell me the upgrade price for the two sink mixers both chrome one has the pull out attach, gooseneck with wiring look around it (sorry terrible description) & the other is chrome gooseneck but has black on it (pics below I hope)
?

Also Does anyone have a pic of the drawer handles in the standard range by any chance? And standard range of carpets too? TIA

We just did colours. The black tap was around $900 if I remember correctly. But they have a new one similar that is about $260 that they only had in a catalogue at the moment. Not sure about the silver one.

will recheck yr thread

This is the cruiser carpet range.

Coral Homes - Modified Grange 23

My Thread: viewtopic.php?t=85959
BrownDog77
Tamara1975
BrownDog77
?

will recheck yr thread

I haven't updated our thread but will do it this weekend
i was surprised at how much there was in the standard range. We upgraded for the quality so it would last longer. It will be around $1800 for us to upgrade to silver.
Tracyt
BrownDog77
Tamara1975
[quote="BrownDog77"]Hi Everyone we have colours on Friday
?

will recheck yr thread

My Thread: viewtopic.php?t=85959[/quote]

Awesome thanks so much! We may have to rent quite soon after build so don't want to upgrade carpet until we are back in it

Tamara1975
BrownDog77
Tamara1975
?

will recheck yr thread

I haven't updated our thread but will do it this weekend
i was surprised at how much there was in the standard range. We upgraded for the quality so it would last longer. It will be around $1800 for us to upgrade to silver.[/quote]

Will look once updated
I'd def upgrade but in case we have to rent it out I don't want my nice carpet possibly getting trashed, so will upgrade later

Sorry not Coral related but our dishwasher just died any recommendations? We had a FP dual drawer it was awesome & lasted 9 yrs no probs but prob not worth repairing
& I think the new model is a lemon

BrownDog77
Tracyt
BrownDog77
[quote="Tamara1975"][quote="BrownDog77"]Hi Everyone we have colours on Friday
?

will recheck yr thread

Awesome thanks so much! We may have to rent quite soon after build so don't want to upgrade carpet until we are back in it

[/quote]
We upgraded the underlay throughout to 10mm. And upgraded carpet to silver for main bedroom and media room. Kids rooms getting cruiser range.

My Thread: viewtopic.php?t=85959
Sorry not Coral related but our dishwasher just died any recommendations? We had a FP dual drawer it was awesome & lasted 9 yrs no probs but prob not worth repairing

Tracyt
BrownDog77
Tamara1975
?

will recheck yr thread

Lol thought I replied to this but did random other post. Thanks heaps for pic

BrownDog77
Tracyt
BrownDog77
[quote="Tamara1975"][quote="BrownDog77"]Hi Everyone we have colours on Friday
?

will recheck yr thread

[/quote]

If you can get to carpet call- this was the standard keynote range in July 2015

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
I see Coral is still deleting negative comments from their page.... mine is still there though!

- B
look what I found at trade secret

dougang287
look what I found at trade secret

maybe it's a sign that things are going to get better

MrsJM
BrownDog77
Tracyt
[quote="BrownDog77"][quote="Tamara1975"][quote="BrownDog77"]Hi Everyone we have colours on Friday
?

will recheck yr thread

[/quote]

If you can get to carpet call- this was the standard keynote range in July 2015

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581[/quote]
Thankyou

BrownDog77

We have just had dishwasher issues. Anyway, long story short when we asked a repair man what to go wugh for a new one, he said, it really didn't matter as long as it has as long a warranty as possible. We ended up with getting an AEG one frome domayne( have $100 of till end of March) with a standard 5 year warranty. All good so far. I liked that Delivery was included, direct from the Aeg warehouse and they install and take away the old one.

Just checked the facebook page - love how someone has commented about the negative posts being deleted. I cant see any negative comments now at all
dougang287
Just checked the facebook page - love how someone has commented about the negative posts being deleted. I cant see any negative comments now at all

z

Actually don't know whether it's just me but I can't comment on their page anymore. Anyone else got the same issue?

Related
18/09/2023
General questions about building before I go to my builder

Building A New House

You should check your detail drawings, it may show downpipe within brick pier.

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum