Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My First Build - Coral Homes Noosa 20 - Jordan Springs

Page 15 of 26
Mellywil
Woohoo Ash! How far away are you living? I work at Werrington so I'm probably a whole lot closer than you. Message me if you ever want me to go out and take a pic for you - if I don't get lost!

Thanks Mel
I live at Kings Langley now so not too far but I work in the CBD so it basically rules mid week out.. My partner lives at Erskine park now though so he pops by
thank you for the offer
firsttimer05
Thats great Ash. I went to our site today and was very suprised how quick everything is going, so hopefully yours is the same:)

Thank you
what's your site up to now? The rain set me back... If I had started about a week earlier I would have been ok cause the frame would have been up and roof on... Ah well hopefully this week doesn't rain too much and we can both get some more progress..

You'll have to pm your lot no and I'll swing by and have a look next time I'm up
Hey Ash, we are basically at lock up with a reverse build. Brickies start on Wendesday and kitchen is going in on Thursday. Then tilers, paint etc...
firsttimer05
Hey Ash, we are basically at lock up with a reverse build. Brickies start on Wendesday and kitchen is going in on Thursday. Then tilers, paint etc...

OMG that's incredible! I'm so happy for you! That's flying
when do you think you'll be done?
ASH Jordan Springs
firsttimer05

OMG that's incredible! I'm so happy for you! That's flying
when do you think you'll be done?

I can't believe it either. It was late March at first. Then SS said maybe Christmas, but more likely end of January. He said trades (brickies excluded) have just fallen into place. Finger crossed it continues!!
It's amazing! I'm hoping for Feb at this stage... I so wish I was able to start earlier.. Oh well it's all good
Hey ash! So good to finally see you're starting when I came back on here!haha. And it's so funny coz I know exactly where everything is in your house and it looks like you got a slab for the back too? Looking good!!!!

Nick
Nick20Noosa
Hey ash! So good to finally see you're starting when I came back on here!haha. And it's so funny coz I know exactly where everything is in your house and it looks like you got a slab for the back too? Looking good!!!!

Nick

Oh yay! I've been hoping you would come back on here! I'd love to see your finished pics
how is the house going? Is it good to live in? I can't wait for my walls to go up so I can properly walk through it.. Yeah I got the alfresco slab too and I'm going to deck it and extend further out I think
I'm super excited!!!!!!!! I have a frame!!!!!! Thanks to Firsttimer for the photos you're awesome!

I'm so excited to go up this weekend!
who knows, I may even have a roof lol (wishful thinking)
Congrats ash! Looks awesome!!

Check out my build viewtopic.php?f=31&t=79262
Looks great Ash!!!
Yay!! You've nearly caught up with us. Fingers crossed you have a roof or at least some guttering by the weekend.
Wow congratulations! Its becoming so real.. super jealous
Thanks everyone! I'm loving seeing progress! I had to go have a look today cause I couldn't wait so I drove out after work

It feels so surreal to finally be walking through the plan I've looked at for almost a whole year with only my imagination!

Look what I have! Guttering! Woo hoo!
ASH Jordan Springs
Nick20Noosa

Nick

Oh yay! I've been hoping you would come back on here! I'd love to see your finished pics
how is the house going? Is it good to live in? I can't wait for my walls to go up so I can properly walk through it.. Yeah I got the alfresco slab too and I'm going to deck it and extend further out I think

Haha yeah sorry just been so so busy with the house and a month wedding holiday as well! I just finished the landscaping. I'll take better pictures of that later! It's really nice actually, my sister has the avoca 25 not too far away from my house and anyone that's been to both of ours even tho it's heaps bigger in size the layout of the house itself is a lot better and more open. That'd be nice with the extended out deck! I've just finished my deck without the concrete slab. It seems fine just look like a floating deck hehe. Show you some pics soon!
Oooooh guttering! You're lucky that you're building at this time of year. When we were building it was dark by the time I could get to the house after work
Gutters and water tank

Wow looks great Ash! By the look of that scaffolding the roof wont be far off. What colour are the gutters?
firsttimer05
Wow looks great Ash! By the look of that scaffolding the roof wont be far off. What colour are the gutters?

Thank you
I went by your house and it looks awesome! So big!
I hope it won't be long, there wasn't any tiles on site but I'm sure it's not far off.. Fingers crossed for no rain!
The gutters are woodland grey which will match my roof and garage
Wow frame is up.. and yay for the gutters.. it looks amazing..

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum