Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Chelsea 26 with Boutique Homes at the Avenue Estate

Page 7 of 7
skyler
Oh dear! That's terrible! Feel sorry, I want to cry for you. How did they get in?

Nawww thanks... broke under the garage then the door that links inside.... broke it open.. they stole our shower heads and hot water system too!
OMG! that's terrible PetaJ. I feel so horrible for you.

Apparently this has been happening a fair bit around the estates

Hopefully they get the scum that did it.
Its just amazing what people do . Nothing else better to do . You where so close. Hopefully it doesnt set you back to long
Thanks guys
yea real scum..... it does happen a bit i hear shame it had to happen to us twice

Pleased to say we have just picked our keys up from boutique and are ever so happy!!!! Will update pics along the way as i get the the chance
Cheers PetaJ. Have fun moving. *-*
Did builder replaced stolen appliances?
Yea we have our dish washer and over top back the rest should go in tomorrow
Oh petaj just read ur update on what had happened bastards!!!!
Theon just got our appliances today after handover i think diff ss different thoughts as our ss refused to put it in before handover due to theft.
I know what pricks. Nha its just they put em in if the spot ur in hasnt had break ins. Some places apparently get broken into if appliences are in for 5 secs. Ours were in for over a week but in the end still got nicked... doesnt make much of a difference to me tho as it will be in tomorrow anyway hehe x
Hi PetaJ,

I'm sure you are very very busy moving in this weekend; so if you happen to come across this post, could I ask you what colours you used on your façade? I particularly like the dark main render you have chosen.
Hey jp79 we have been crazy flat chat. But i just check our addenda and the colours names are : Dulux Acratex - Malay Grey Render.. Dulux Acratex - Silkwort
Here is some so far internal of our home
picking up our dining chairs today. Tv cabinet still wont arrive for another 5 weeks and picking up 2 more chairs for the room with the large timber pendant today

Guest room

Our bedroom

Ps ottoman looks like a different color in this photo lol. It is the same colour of the couch it must have been the light hitting it when i took the photo.
Love all your pieces, specially your bedroom!

http://houseoflexia.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks natlyn
Looks amazing PetaJ!!

Thanks for the colours too, appreciate that.
No problem Jp79
Hi PetaJ, it looks fantastic. Congratulations!
Are the nest of side tables the ones from Freedom? We've been looking for something similar.
Szep thank you! ! They sure are!!
Related
9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs