Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Willowdale, Leppington

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a house and land package. Land will be registered around April 2015. But I just came across certain info that Willowdale most of the houses has BAL rating 12.5, 19 and 29. It seems it is under moderate bush fire zone. Not a good sign
I would have preferred living in Low risk zones
Willowdale Buyer
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a house and land package. Land will be registered around April 2015. But I just came across certain info that Willowdale most of the houses has BAL rating 12.5, 19 and 29. It seems it is under moderate bush fire zone. Not a good sign
I would have preferred living in Low risk zones

It depends where your land is and is all detailed in the contract. Our BAL rating was LOW and so were many of the lots around us, which means that there are no construction requirements.
Also, Willowdale has an existing thread called Building at Willowdale. Might be best to post there in future as you will get more responses and lots of info is already there as well
raskar
Also, Willowdale has an existing thread called Building at Willowdale. Might be best to post there in future as you will get more responses and lots of info is already there as well

And your chosen builder should have a common thread where you can view others' experiences with them - just search their name on the forum home page

all the best!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum