Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

MainVue Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

My partner and I are wanting to build with MainVue homes in Melbourne South-East, it will be our first home and we wanted to know of peoples experience in building with MainVue Homes.

There are a few forums open on this topic, but alot of them are around 2011, 2012 - so I was hoping to have some feedback a little more recent.

Our main concern is upgrade prices which we will find out when we do our selections! We have not yet put our deposit down as we are waiting on the newer release in the estate we like for our land.

Any help is good help to us!

Thankyou!
Go into the Henley / Mainvue showroom and get a copy of all the extra costs. It's a booklet.

You will basically be able to do your own colour selection estimate.

Thats great - Thankyou.

Is this something we can do at any time via appointment?
You can drop in there. Just tell them your about to sign up with them and wanted to get familiar with the options

Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum