Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stylemaster Piazza

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I've reading through the forums for a few weeks now. What a great resource! We're planning to build next March. We've fallen in love with the Stylemaster Piazza with a few minor changes. I'm struggling to find any feedback from others who have built the home or dealt with Stylemaster in the Springfield area. Can anyone offer any insight?

Thanks
Hi ikhi,

You might search separately under Springfield and separately undewr Stylemaster or Stylemaster Piazza. You might be surprised. And did you mean Springfield lakes area? There are lots building in that area.

Leonardo_23
Hi Ikhi,
we are currently building with stylemaster in springfield lakes. Our handover should be in about 4 weeks.
You probably wont find anyone that has built the piazza it is a very very new design, we went through the display when it had only just been built no furniture etc, but it is beautiful. Let me know if I can be of any help.
We are also looking at the StyleMaster Piazza. Any further feedback on this design once completed?
Hi there,

We are also looking to build with Stylemaster at the Sanctuary Springfield Lakes keen for any feedback at all. We are looking at the new Look range.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum