Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

mulgoa rise

Page 1 of 2
Hey Guys, we just bought land in Mulgoa Rise in 5C1! So excited! We are now looking for a builder and really like the sounds of Roselea Homes.. Anyone got any feedback?
Hi clearview123,

If you don't get a response soon I would ask the builder for a few of their recent clients and visit them and ask those home owners for their opinion,

Leonardo_23
Hi clearview123, how is your build going? We also bought in 5C1.
Hi homeofjns! Where did you purchase? Are you out neighbour? Hehehehe

We are in middlebrook rise. It's quite possible that we share a fence
We are on clearview terrace.. So off alta vista

Our building hasn't started yet we are awaiting council

We are building on Yerrang Avenue, can't wait to start. Hoping some more of our neighbours are on here, met a couple on our street already. We are building with Eden Brae, so no help with Roselea I'm afraid, our new neighbours are building with them though.
Has anyone bought land in Stage 4C?

We bought in December and were told that registration would occur in March/April. This was delayed, apparently due to some issue with Sydney Water. Then at the end of April we were told by Jeff that the development team was submitting the subdivision to Land and Proprty Information (LPI). Another month has passed and nothing has happened. The soft landscaping went in months ago. Can't see what the hold up is. The Bradley Heights development appears to have almost caught up. Very frustrating!
Bump
Hi Jlo2015 yes we have also purchased in 4C fingers crossed we hear something soon about registration..were on bluestone drive where abouts are you?
Hey Reakelly, we are on Bluestone as well. We are in a bit of a holding pattern at the moment. Everything has gone about as far as it can with our builder at the moment until land registration.

We are building with White Design & Construction. Who are you building with?
Hi Hi, how funny is that maybe next door to each other...we are at Lot460 where are you? We are building McDonald Jones and I can't wait all ready to go just waiting on the ok for the land...exciting times for us first house....
We are just down the road on the same side as you, Lot 465. Just waiting on this land to register!

Have you heard anything about what is holding it up? Seems all the site works for the subdivision were finished months ago!
Well hi there neighbor, no we haven't heard anything was going to drop into see Jeff this weekend and see if there was any news..will let you know if I find out something...in the mean time lets pray it happens so we can start building..are you building single or double storey
Happy Wednesday
Monique & Scott
Now been told another 6-8 weeks until land registers but happy news at least its around the corner
Hey Reakelly,

Yeah I went and spoke with Jeff yesterday. The issue causing the delay is a lack of sewerage infrastructure and that won't be ready until November. Apparently due to issues about the sewerage treatment plant that will be near the estate's adjoining land owners boundary.

That being, if they submitted to land titles right now for registration some of the very small/quick builders could feasibly have houses fully complete by or before November, with families moving in and not being able to flush toilets! They are delaying submitting to land titles to ensure no houses are complete before November.

Technically they could submit to land titles now as it has been signed off by council, but they won't.

Quite disappointing for us as we were told in December that land would register March/April. Jeff started softening us up for these delays as early as January when this sewerage issue was first raised. It makes you wonder how long they have known the true timeframes and just wanted people to sign up. If we had known it was going to be this long we wouldn't have sold our old place so soon (now renting whilst we build).

Anyway, we will wait and see.
Thanks for the update Jlo2015 yes the same here renting until the build, hopefully good news comes our way
Got news that it wont be long until land registers around 2 weeks woop woop
Yes the LPI website has our subdivision listed as 'under examination'. Hopefully it will register in the next day or two and then settlement two weeks after that. I've got some hold ups with my builder now so we'll have to wait and see when we actually start to build.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum